Kanojo mo Kanojo - Vol. 16 Ch. 142 - Final Battle (10)

Supporter
this is bullshit, she don't want to share him, she say she will feel lonely when he is with the others, the best thing would be to let her to find a new love, but the MC decide to make her suffer.... It's bullshit...

Dex-chan lover
Being emotional is good, but all this pointless crying and sobbing in this gag of a manga has really soured this last volume. Her relenting and joining the harem is not a biggie, but after all that BS, then she passively guilting him by deleting her account and he just very easily coercing her to join as the fourth, it was just a lame limp to the finish line.

Supporter
Reading the comments was a mistake.
This. I read the chapter liked it came here and half of the people hate it. I don't get it. It was made absolutely clear from the beginning where this manga goin. But I guess people grew attached to it and had clear ideas of the story should go...
I really regret reading the comments, although there some nice and funny ones... For a gag manga...

Fed-Kun's army
So this is the peak of harem... yeah, what we all want in this life, 4 girlfriends.

Aggregator gang
I knew it was coming, but I'm still disappointed 😕

The only one that had enough respect for herself to not go for that two-timing shit, and she still falls into it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that it is actually ending and not trying to stretch it out. The author had to have known that meme-tuber was going to end up like this when he made her entire shtick "imma steal you" when he had 3 others that were okay with it.

Contributor
Jesus Fucking Christ, I hope Hiroyuki's next manga isn't a haremshit.

Dex-chan lover
Editor : What are the names for this volume chapter
Author: The Final saga 1-10

Dex-chan lover
and its okay to be stupid

PENULTIMATE CHAPTER IS THE 4 TIMIN CHAPTER

Contributor
Saki's full power punch -> permission to four-time granted

The immovable object has moved. Mirika gave up on monopolizing Naoya and gave in to joining Saki's harem. The unstoppable force called Naoya won. The polarized reactions to this were understandable; Well, there were only a few outcomes possible from that. I wonder what people expected from Hiroyuki (the same dude who created the doujins famous for the memes "A cat is fine too..." and "J-j-Jam it in!")

Now that we got Rika on board I guess we can even go one step further and add that unnamed black haired girl classmate as the fifth girl in the harem.

Dex-chan lover
"this could be us babe"
- me showing this manga to my wife and 3 hot teens in my area

Users who are viewing this thread