Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Ch. 306 - The Girlfriend And That Time (3)

Contributor
Guooooh~ I touched her hand
... what can I say at that point :aquadrink: Oh well, ty for your work ig :wooow:

Gotta say Chibi Chiz was cute tho. Too bad Kaz can never (temporarily) revert to Chibi form because he stayed in that form (mentally at the very least) :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, i'm arrived at KanoKari normal chapter!!!

Onto the next "Reiji take his medicine" chapter i go ...

d8kCfQs.gif

Reiji. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD REIJI IM GOING TO JAPAN NEXT MONTH IF I SEE U, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru Ichinose being on her period in a narrative could serve as a positive and relatable element, adding depth to her character and contributing to a more realistic portrayal of women in storytelling. Addressing menstruation openly can break down societal taboos and foster a healthier discourse around women's experiences. Furthermore, it allows for exploration of themes related to resilience and empowerment, as many women navigate their daily lives while managing menstrual challenges. Symbolically, Chizuru's period could be seen as a metaphor for the cyclical nature of life and the strength found in embracing natural processes. Introducing aliens into the analysis, while seemingly unrelated, could offer a creative twist, symbolizing the unpredictability and complexity of human experiences, akin to the unknown nature of extraterrestrial encounters. Overall, weaving these elements together can contribute to a richer narrative that encompasses both the mundane and the extraordinary aspects of the human experience.

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru Ichinose being on her period in a narrative could serve as a positive and relatable element, adding depth to her character and contributing to a more realistic portrayal of women in storytelling. Addressing menstruation openly can break down societal taboos and foster a healthier discourse around women's experiences. Furthermore, it allows for exploration of themes related to resilience and empowerment, as many women navigate their daily lives while managing menstrual challenges. Symbolically, Chizuru's period could be seen as a metaphor for the cyclical nature of life and the strength found in embracing natural processes. Introducing aliens into the analysis, while seemingly unrelated, could offer a creative twist, symbolizing the unpredictability and complexity of human experiences, akin to the unknown nature of extraterrestrial encounters. Overall, weaving these elements together can contribute to a richer narrative that encompasses both the mundane and the extraordinary aspects of the human experience.
more filler than rent a girlfriend

Supporter
Maybe it's just because there's, y'know, precedent for how poorly this could have been handled, but I felt Kazuya was sweet this little arc. Well, it helps if you can look past his internal panic.
That always helps. (Also helps to remember the rare occasions we've peeked into Chizz's head that she's basically just like him.)

Dex-chan lover
I was confused why the comments here saying that this chapter is not so bad, then I realized that I'm so used to just glancing through the pages that I totally missed the story.

But no way am I gonna go back and read it again though

Dex-chan lover
Reiji tried to pull the small Kaguya thing, with Chizuru in this chapter
images

smol-chizoro.png

Group Leader
This is the most tamed chapter of this series yet? No outrageous monolog, just a heart to heart conversation between those two.

Dex-chan lover
... what can I say at that point :aquadrink: Oh well, ty for your work ig :wooow:

Gotta say Chibi Chiz was cute tho. Too bad Kaz can never (temporarily) revert to Chibi form because he stayed in that form (mentally at the very least) :pepela:
If the author has to to reach that deep into the the trick chest to string the story along, it should be self-evident what the state of this manga has reached. Yes that was pretty well drawn and contributed to the mood. So it actually was not half bad. However sadly this will not dig out of a hole with just more cute art. And especially not when random alien are drawn into the panels for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread