Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 3

Double-page supporter
I forgot what Kazuya's actual face looks like. Or has this expression become permanent?

Dex-chan lover
@zzmidouzz
No. That’s a dumb reason. Illogical. “You don’t like it, so just stop.” You say that to something that’s actually dangerous. There’s a myriad reasons to read something more than there is to not read something.

This is a story. To review a story, it must be read. Like how critics critique a movie, whether they like it or hate it, they have to properly watch it. Read things you like. Read things you don’t like. Expand your mind and your horizons, and learn what you like and hate until you can explain why and how you feel about it. At least people that like the series can state concisely what they like or hate about it.

Don’t get so constantly upset that people have different opinions than you. Some people like this, some don’t. Some like Kazuya, others like Mami. Some are here for the cute grills, others are here because they like one single character despite the story. Some genuinely like the story, others follow it, like news reporters trying to record a train wreck in progress. Some people enjoy being angry. That itself is a form of catharsis. Different strokes different folks comes to mind but I can’t think of a better quote atm.

Fed-Kun's army
@zzmidouzz Have you ever heard of sunk cost fallacy?

At some point I think this manga was really promising and had a great set up to a good plot. Even if Kazuya weren't a good mc, there was hope that he would go through some character development. I don't like this manga, the plot is dumb/bad and all of the characters are terribly written. But at this point I'm too involved and want to now how things end.

The art is amazing though.

Yeah gonna stop reading this one, thought it was going somewhere good, i'll come back in a few months

Fed-Kun's army
I'm here for the art. And some masochistic part of me enjoys pretending like MC might actually grow when it keeps getting proven wrong over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
>New chapter: I'll drop this shit REEEEEEEE
>Next chapter: Ok, I'll drop this for real, trust me I was just checking if something happened

Dex-chan lover
Man, this guy is painful to look at. Is this going to be another Nisekoi? God, I hate that manga.

Well, at least the main heroine in this manga is likeable, not like Nisekoi

Double-page supporter
I wonder if today's male is this much of a chicken..? The females are getting more aggressive and the males are getting meeker. Maybe it's time to drop that Gintama gender-bender thingy to swap everything, eh?

Dex-chan lover
Photobooth AI, thank you for your service.

Sincerely, Winchan

Users who are viewing this thread