Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - The Girlfriend and the Dream Date 3

Dex-chan lover
Give her the goddamn kiss, or so Mami help me destroy every lie you’ve ever spun.

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/title/23181/cigarette-and-cherry

has more development in 25 chapters than this piece of shit XD

Double-page supporter
This manga is a fantastic example of everything you should never do when writing romance, or manga, or literature or when fucking living life in general.

"Right now, we're 'lovers'. So act like it." More likely for a neutrino to interact with tissue paper than it is for MC to act like a lover ... or even a decent human being. I wonder what it would take to turn him into a man.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy is still like this.
Feel more like Chizuru want all that. :p

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys! just comeback here some time. And seem like i drop at right time. Read it like this will miss a lot of thing. But look at how piss of your comment, i know miss it is a better choice

Fed-Kun's army
It's amazing how all these people who dislike the manga feel compelled to keep bitching here 80 chapters into the story... nothing better to do, losers?

Aggregator gang
Why do people keep being offended about this manga , said they will stop reading but always came back just to bitch more .Just stop if you keep coming back to the manga then it clearly have something that keep you in the story .If you here to complain or compliment about a character then just said it once then stop reading the manga to keep you character as perfect as you want to stop continue reading then complain

Users who are viewing this thread