Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 12 Ch. 101 - The Girlfriend, Mizuhara Chizuru 3

Dex-chan lover
I still like the kouhai so what author killed off her grandpa so readers now thinks she’s far more deserving than the character who is actually making an effort.

Feels forced

Double-page supporter
yeah grandpa already in another world with cheat skills and get betrayed by the people in there

@greatninja3

You do know this is a flashback, right? He's been dead since long before the comic started. It can't possibly be forced because we've known for almost 100 chapters that her grandmother is the only family she has left.

Dex-chan lover
@metas yes but he could have died normally like any old people but now we see it’s so sad author wants us to press F in the chat.

@greatninja3 That's an absurd line of reasoning. What does "die normally" even mean? Any way he would have died it would have been tragic for her, he was one of last people in her family left. Furthermore his death helps explain her motivations.

I really dont get the reasoning of these comments, they really take this manga seriously but when an author gets to skip a bunch of plotlines in an isekai everyone praises the author... Just take it easy and if u enjoy it read it if u dont enjoy it dont read it

Pffftt after those long wretching chapters with annoying MC and his stupid harems, this shit couldn't even strike me in the heart, even with a death scene.

This is pretty good, i look forward to this author's next work, hopefully she dabbles in stories that takes itself more seriously

I haven't cried in a long, long time.

This made me. Seeing strong faced Mizuhara so heartbroken tore me up. Only took 2 chapters of set up but jesus did it hurt.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the last time I saw my grandmom. She wasn't in an accident, just old as fuck. She knew she was gonna die so she called everyone to come and see her who could make it. I got there last and as soon as I walked in the door she died

Users who are viewing this thread