Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 104 - The Girlfriend, and Splitting the Bill

Dex-chan lover
Kazuya, take advice from AustinMcConnell.

@Sombreorhero

Was holding back to that cursed thought, and you just straight up said it >>

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she really likes to be an actress.

@henkingu Honestly, I doubt it. I guess she wanted at first, but now, it just became on something that she must do because she is tied to her "dream".

Also, why is she so damn demanding? The dude is trying to help her. If it was me, after she said the manager stuff, I would probably instantly regret trying to help her. This is supposed to be a friend supporting a friend achieve her dream. Honestly, I've hated Mizuhara for a while, and that still has not changed. Like, homeboy was fully ready to just spill the beans to end with all this farce, but she insists on keeping it. Like, I understand her circumstances, but how would you feel sending your grandma to the grave with a big ass lie!? Idk, that may just be me, but I feel it is much better if she were to just come clean, or at least let the MC come clean with HIS grandma. I just absolutely despise the relationship Mizuhara and the MC have, not only because it is a lie, but because she takes advantage of him, be it consciously or subconsciously. Homeboy is already head over heels for her, so him acting stupid at least has some substance to his actions. At the end of the day, it is just a manga, and sadly, we all know damn well the author will make the MC end up with Mizuhara, and toss Ruka to the side, which sucks because, IMO, she is the only genuine character here. Well, Sumi as well, but she is just a plot device at this point.

when she said im not your girlfriend right now lets split the billmy first thought was "queen"

Users who are viewing this thread