Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - The Girlfriend, And Omurice

@CamperJoe15 For some reason I read your message and the Thomas the Tank Engine theme started playing in my head. Actually even more accurate for me, whenever Ruka joins it's a shitshow

I think this man has a fetish for just giving girls his money... finally Ruka is back this shit was getting boring

Man his face when he saw the food is such a mood, that's literally my face every time I see food.

@Bestgirl_Ruka I dont understand why u like Ruka so much... She's always ruin everything.. Such a clingy high school cunt.. Thats he reason why no boys from her school like her.. Fck her Doki Doki.. If i was Kazuya.. I will just straight up tell her Ur a cute girl but I like Chizuru not U sorry.. Srsly Fcking annoying bastard

Oy yeah BTW I search Big Tits Annoying High School Cunt and I saw Ruka

@yyyy5555

Something tells me you haven’t ever actually talked to a woman before let alone a ridiculously cute girl that is in love with you.
No man that has any dating exp. talks to girls like that. They know you never burn bridges like that.
Who knows how long you’d be with Chizuru?
She could become a movie star and have to leave you. By then Ruka is in her 20s, and needing her cheeks clapped.

You don’t understand this because you are an angry NeckBeard incel, with no dating experience.
🤔

@Bestgirl_Ruka Bruh shes not cute... shes just an extra that nobody needs... btw u talk like u know so much about girls.. U chose Ruka out of so many... I bet those girls u talk to are as disgusting and annoying like Ruka ....

@Bestgirl_Ruka Lol me no dating experience... well tbh yeah I date very little girls. 2 girls to be precise but thats because when Fcking Annoying girls came to me... I just show no fcking shit to them and ask them get away from me

@yyyy5555
You dont have to like Ruka. Beauty is subjective.
Stop comparing her to the GOAT cutie Chizuru.
🧐
No offense but you really do sound like you are going down the Black-pilled road to being an incel.

Are you being honest? Ok picture the best woman you have ever seen, and you are in a situation like this.
Now picture YOUR second sexiest girl and she is in love with you...even loves your dirty cum-stained room.
Are you honestly telling her to GTFOH ?
Kicking her out the door then calling her a cunt?
Sheeeit i'd be trying to clap BOTH their cheeks
🤪

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I wonder how much money Kazuya has spent on Chizuru at this point LOL!

@Bestgirl_Ruka https://www.reddit.com/r/KanojoOkarishimasu/comments/jq9m6r/sarashina_ruka_the_unnecessary_character/.
I hope u spend ur time reading this rather than jerking off to Ruka pictures.. Im married btw so dont even talk about u having more experience than me

@yyyy5555

I see you just ignored my question.
I knew you would.

I'm not reading anything from Reddit. I cant stand the pretentious jackasses who use it.
Everyone there is a smartass know-it-all.
Them and the Ban happy Mods are insufferable.
🤬

idk if you are really married but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with dating experience.
🧐
IF you had any experience with women you'd already know the 2 are completely different before and after marriage.
But you prolly did the common weeb thing and married the first girl to let you touch her butt.
🤣

But back to my point, if you cant answer my question dont even bother replying.
I'll just block you and not see anymore of your posts.
Go to Reddit with all that nonsense.

@KrazyBean

There are several articles with people trying to calculate it.
One guy came up with $4k, which isnt a whole lot to me considering you could be ending up with the best looking woman you have ever seen.
🧐
I think it is more like $10k

If you came to most men and told them they could marry the girl of their dreams for a mere $4-10k....
AND they have a year to pay it.....
😈
I know people spending that much in one night in the strip club when i was Bouncing.

Users who are viewing this thread