Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
We need every bit of firepower bois, mami & new girl lend us a hand

Contributor
This is so retarded dude. Why are they acting like they owe Ruka anything at all? She's literally a shit person, just imagine someone being this much of a cunt in real life and just going "you're my boyfriend now". Fuck this author for pretending like the interactions between these characters make any sense whatsoever.

Contributor
Every chapter im just more triggered than the last. Every chapter i think "why am i reading this absolute garbage". Its like watching a fucking plane crash, i just cant look away. These have to be the worst written characters i've ever seen in a romance manga.

Dex-chan lover
As I said in the previous chapter comments, Ruka has no place anymore in the story. Just get rid of her already.

Dex-chan lover
"The feelings are not mutual, you need to stop. Please leave me alone." And it'd be that fucking easy. If only his spine wasn't taken by the Predator.

Fed-Kun's army
So it's been half a year since they started this "trial run" and Ruka obviously knows that whatshisname is into Mizuhara. Yes, MC is a gigantic pussy for not putting his foot down, that's an extremely obvious fact. But she should get it through her thick skull that whatever the hell she's doing here isn't going to work. He doesn't like you. Fuck off already.

On another note,

@MesaOracle

Now for a stream of comments from users saying how they will drop the series until the next update.

This guy gets it.

But I for one, embrace the fact that this is trash and I love this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Stop hurting Ruka, she deserves better. Just remove her from the story. This is annoying

We should have a counter of how many people are saying they'll drop this every week vs the actual people who drop it 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Neighbor girl got corrupted.

She wasn't ready for this dramatic threesome.

@rymar

She's doing it to herself. Like, nobody's forcing her to act like his girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
"The Girlfriend, Room 203, and the other Girlfriend"

Fine, but what about the "other other" girlfriend?

Why is Ruka needed here again? We have Mami if we need people to create conflict, and now author is bringing neighbor chan into this?

can ruka just like not exist? THANOS .. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

Users who are viewing this thread