Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 141 - The Girlfriend and the Promise (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
The author always uses the fucking background characters to highlight the appeal of a girl

Double-page supporter
Man i feel bad for ruka cause I have a feeling whenever this story does reach it's end were gonna get the waterworks from her cause the winner to this story was already decided a long time ago 😩

Power Uploader
I don't like Ruka because I think she's mostly using mc to make her heart racing, but even I have felt sorry for her in this chapter, mc caught that he's been self-reflecting throught whole day, but did it stop him? Nope.
Poor girl, she's a top wife material.

Dex-chan lover
There it is, the classic cliché the author made of guys randomly saying in a loud voice "WOOOW SHE'S SO CUTE! AND SHE'S WITH A LOSER!".
Also, I don't like Ruka at all. If she wanted to feel her heart beating fast just do extreme sports or some shit instead of forcing herself onto the retarded MC.

Double-page supporter
I feel bad for Ruka because this idiot mc keep balancing between thinking with his d*ck and being indecisive and she's receiving all the damage.
Also I'm sure that the japanese people keep the same thought as us: We're all here for the girls but not for the mc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always amazed this manga manages to be a financial success. 14 already published books, 4 million total copies means average of almost 300 000 per book…

My gut reaction was to tell Kazuya to shut up about the money as that wanker has already spent over a million yen on Chizuru. But then Ruka quickly pulled me back to earth, reminding me why she isn't worth spending more than three bucks and a half…

That bout of introspection by Kazuya was very unexpected. Hopefully it means "break up" is coming soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I really find this author overplays the "Bystander talks about how hot the girl is"

Double-page supporter
Lol a bunch of ruka haters in the comments so y'all prefer a girl who's just using the mc? Chizuru knows kazuya likes her as he has made it it pretty clear spending so much just to rent her 😂 at least ruka actually likes him

Users who are viewing this thread