Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 17 Ch. 145 - The Girlfriend and Family (Part 1)

"Even if our relationship ended, I still choose to support her for the rest of my life." Kazuya is a total SIMP.

I know the author did not intend to, but lack of progress makes it seems like Chizuru is a 'thot' that take advantage of Kazuya.

Also, MAMI WHERE?!?!

Omg 145chapters and there is no progress even jesus could of made an entirely new religion in that time

So I don't know if anybody else sees it coming since it takes a while for new chapters. I willing to bet that the grandma dies before the showing and they end up cancelling the showing, but mizuhara is still there and cringe mc ditches everywhere other female character to be with mizuhara.

Granny is so gonna die. But the author is probably too scared to do it so granny'll have a heart attack and not die or something. Either way I can't find a way to make it satisfying. But granny definitely has so many death flags on her she's looking like a hedgehog.

Is just me that thinks that the story about the movie keeps going, seeing how the MC and Chizuru's feelings grows and matures, even if they don't say anything to each other counts as progress?
Like really, maybe I'm just patient.

Group Leader
Author better not do some cheap shit like killing off grandma before she sees the movie.

An actual chapter that I enjoyed. A pleasant surprise. Though, I'm probably getting my hopes up too high.

Grandma dies before screening. Calling it right now.

Contributor
Grandma being pushed around in a wheelchair due to her health, but she's the one pushing Kazuya and Chizuru together.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay that smile was soothing but is this a death flag for grandma? I smell it... Hopefully it's wrong

Do people in Japan really talk that loud when they see someone attractive?

And the MC ain't shit for saying that while he got a whole ass girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread