Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - The Girlfriend and Lies (Part 4)

if they don't end up together after this arc there isn't a point anymore honestly this is so stupid.

Double-page supporter
i don't know if i'm just jaded, but that didn't hit me at all. something about how this all played out and her long lines when she should barely be conscious doesn't click.

but i do like that look on his face. i think it's the first time we've seen him with an expression other than nervous anxiety.

@Kimzark
she already realized. but for me, this is the best conclusion:

grandma shows her trust towards chizuru that she can do what ever she wants for herself. it's her life, her choice. and as long as what she choice is what makes her happy, then grandma will accept it too.

this wisdom is a great for chizuru's character development, as after this, she's all on her own: no grandma, no grandpa. before, part of what her choice is for the sake of her grandma and her late grandpa. now that her goal is reached: to be an actress of a movie (promise to her late grandpa) and show the movie to her grandma before she dies (promise to her grandma), she'll have to make her new goal for herself.

i guess if she didnt tell the truth, she'll be stuck in the past thinking back and forth about "it's the best choice" and "it's still a lie". and if she stuck like that, she won't be able to choose what is best for her <- this will surely make grandma and grandpa sad. IMHO.

Same bruh. This chapter doesn't hit me at all. Idk why tho. Grandma finally died. Wish one of them would confess their feelings soon. This movie arc is taking too long

This chapter is interesting. Grandma answered Chizuru, she wanted Chizuru to have a wisdom and have a best life.

Fed-Kun's army
Edgy boys saying this chapter missed. Lmao get outta here lol. It was a touching moment rightfully delivered. Ive had relatives passing left and right and in cases like this when you've expected it to happen for a while of course it doesn't hit as much. And you may not need it, but chizuru needs those dying words to fix her resolve.

Can the grandma just die already? It's been like 3 chapters of them sitting in the hospital room

Fed-Kun's army
@Richman
Well if you want to know where everyone else is on the spectrum, that's a good reason to read everything else.

I do warn you that it can get a bit repetative.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... I really hope this is the end. That grandma is more persistent than Frieza...

Dex-chan lover
And then,
The grandma died n got Isekai-ed/Tensei and becoming a Villainness on Otome Game...

Group Leader
This scene was dragged for too long so it didn’t hit as hard but I’ll take this anyways since it’s better than reading about an indecisive MC.

He really finally grew a pair. I’m proud.

@andrmnh

little gorl is angry at bois not feeling as sippy as her

well the problem is the rest of this manga's character development has been shit for the last.....100 and more chapters.

that is why this doesn't feel as hard as its made out to be, everything in this story has been going back and forth for soo long everyone feels like nothing is gonna happen and even if it does it just doesn't feel right...and guess what?

10 chapters later we are back to square one, Rental Girlfriend and Simp Boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked this capture

The sad facial expressions were on point

Users who are viewing this thread