Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 170 - The Girlfriend and the Agony of Love

in addition to link being real, street/background on page 18-19 spread is also real and on the way to the cafe.
https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7500104,139.6647943,3a,75y,32.91h,77.24t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9iC6D7s1OVFaJ1oCxGDUqg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Pls no, just let this be a bait we dont need this stupid relationship in this manga we already have Ruka

Fed-Kun's army
Finally! Some fucking progress on Chizuru's end! But knowing the author and how this manga works, there's still a high chance nothing will happen... Maybe next chapter, right before Chizuru will confess or make any sort of progress, Mami will be coming in hot like a nuke. I'm calling it.

Aggregator gang
It's not a kanokari chapter if there is no dedicated panel of buttshot, full page body shot, and random mob character stealing glances saying/thinking how pretty the heroine was. Gee, It's not like we already know how pretty the girls are right?

Seriously reiji, film arc was great. Now it came back to whatever it is between film arc and early chapters.

Jesus that was a hell long of a journey to get here.
Still cant belive it started from rent chizuru getting rented.

Supporter
my headcanon

she asks him how he feels about her
he confesses

she then says she had an idea it might be like that
and then...
she turns him down, and moves out.

fin.

Dex-chan lover
@Julio
Yeah. It's an equivalent of a vtuber finally noticing your username after spending a thousand bucks spamming your superchat message every stream.

@Swxpniilll

I do not know. yes indeed in a weekly perspective this chapter is a disappointment, since it says absolutely nothing and adds nothing to the story.
but in my opinion, in the perspective of the whole work, this part will help to create the right atmosphere for what could happen next.

Dex-chan lover
The Endgame has begun...

But dude why's the author keep stalling its almost 200 chapters and were still seeing the same old story, i really hope to see massive progress in the next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread