Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 20 Ch. 172 - The Girlfriend and the Date (?) (Part 2)

@Revenant62, even though at this moment, Kazuya has a high chance at having a relationship with Chizuru, and is something most of us want, expect and wish for, something i remembered from previous chapters (precisely from the dinner with Nagomi in which Ruka barged in) started to bug me a lot. I read on twitter Miyajima also said recently the story was only halfway done, so that thought that is bothering me kinda makes sense right now.
I'm gonna expose it once the new chapter gets released.

@Revenant62

for that matter grandmother Sayuri told Kazuya (speaking of Chizuru) that he already had one foot in heaven.

PS: I personally would like a definitive story between kazuya and ruka. but it would go against the whole plot unfolded in these 170 chapters

@Ragegamer334 : should be in the next few hours, if everything is on schedule.

@WhisCalifa69 : They haven't used Sumi very much, (though she now has her own manga,) and the villain Mami hasn't tried anything horrible yet, though there's general consensus that that's coming. I confess I'll only feel bad about this manga if Kaz and Mizuhara don't end up together at the very end. It's pretty obvious that everything on the way will be crazy and often uncomfortable.

@linoasterix : yup! And it would have been so much easier if both Kaz and Mizuhara would accidentally hear the other talking. Like when Kaz tells Mizuhara's grandmother that he loves Mizuhara.

We'll get there eventually.

@Ragegamer334 If you go to the page of the scan group (Black Cat Scanlations), there's a link to a Google Sheets document in the description (labeled "Series spreadsheet"). They put the status of the chapter there. It doesn't tell you everything, but you can see whether they've finished certain tasks (like translating, redrawing, and typesetting).

Double-page supporter
I'm so tired of them seeing his over reactions. I just want him to act like a normal person once. I want him to not act like a weirdo when asking a girl on a date or to hang out. I'm tired of him constantly stumbling over his words and all that. But I'm also know I'm 172 chapters in, and I know it's way too late to want all of that.

Group Leader
holy shit what part of that store is lame ?? it fucking fancy af at least to me lol I seen fair share of lame stores

Dex-chan lover
B-but, that only looks like 3 glasses...

Didn't she drink like multiple glasses and a whole bottle before in the party like a year ago????

What happened to her tolerance, was it the power of the situation at the time???

Users who are viewing this thread