Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 177 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
I thought about a lot i wanted to say about this chapter and the series but then page 19 happend and my God the art can be amazing

Kazuya is bar none the most dislikeable MC of a manga i’ve ever read, and i’ve read many.

How does a charatcer become worse and worse after every single chapter? It’s astonishing, honestly.

After 177 chapters, you’d expect a person to atleast be able to maintain eye contact or atleast keep a conversation going, but no, he is becoming more and more introverted, more like a 7 year old talking to adults. It’s insane.

I hate this series, or more specifically, Kazuya, hell even Chitose, they’re both slow, but MC is on a WHOOOLLEEE another fucking level, the only reason to keep reading this is because i just want to know the end and bcz i want to rant.

They’re both gonna end up admitting that they hate situations like this, and then giggle about it together on their way home

Dex-chan lover
guy confesses to you, you invite him out, he happily accepts... literally first thing she says when they get there "i'm sorry about this"

wat

Aggregator gang
I was concerned about the next chapter's title, but then I remembered it's Rental Girlfriend and calmed down because nothing huge happens

Dex-chan lover
If she looks beautiful, draw her beautiful, draw people staring in awe, but stop fucking telling us she looks beautiful.

I was concerned about the next chapter's title, but then I remembered it's Rental Girlfriend and calmed down because nothing huge happens
Apparently for the spoilers I read you should be concerned

fuck this shit im shipping mimi. im fed up whit this simp (yeah 177 chap later) i keep having the hope that author-san would give him the push idk why...

@Lati0s why??
Even though there are chances of this going the Domekano route and make Kazuya date Ruka out of pent up insecurities driving him apart from Chizuru, they are still greatly slim.
More likely Umi will give an important advice to Kazuya, party ends with Kaz and Chiz closer than before, possibly Ruka finding out Kazuya didn't do his chores* as a (temporary) boyfriend, being faced to the harsh reality and that's it. Side characters, antagonists and rivals are here to push the main couple together becaude both of them are special nutcases with their own crippling traumas and flaws.

*: the 50 LINE msgs and the oyasumi call per night.

Ahahah, another wasted pages of Author-kun telling us why Mizuhara is so beautiful instead of just drawing it. Doesn’t get old... ah and even more pages of Kazuya self-deprecating. And what’s this? A full page of a badly drawn Mizuhara? They pulled out all the stops for this chapter! Not even mentioning the unnecessary cliffhanger!

Half of that was sarcasm, but seriously, when will author-kun learn to just draw Mizuhara looking amazing without explaining WHY she looks amazing. Show don’t tell, basic rule. And whoever drew Mizuhara’s neck... I hate to complain because I can’t draw but her neck bro... and her face... cmon man.

Dex-chan lover
@Lati0s yeah i bet your uncle works at nintendo and you have a "secret source" feeding you spoilers for future chapters

Users who are viewing this thread