Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

What I don't like about this chapter:
1 - The MC is thinking like an incel again
2 - The author needs to experience what it feels like to die slowly so it will wrap this shit up
3 - Generally, like I keep saying. they are not compatible. Because one has social anxiety and degeneracy and the other is fucking stubborn and "brooding".

What I like about this chapter:
1 - I like the blond dude (I assume he bleached his hair), he seems more likely to be the right dude to break open (emotionally) the stubborn FeMC. And realistically should've been the one to be by her side. I

f the author did a NTR full 180 and the blond dude took her away with his current personality (or as we see it), I won't be mad, in fact good for him since I'm sure that my blondy boy her won't be a degenerate (if we assume that the dude's personality we see is true) and jack off to shower sounds when the FeMC is going through a hard time.

The author is bad at romance stories. This might be more "enjoyable" or plausible if the two MC's journey is to "council" each other as friends with little to no romance, but even then I doubt they would still be compatible for counseling each other's personal problems.

@HalfCanadian

"What has Umi done that would suggest he is a villain? He asked Chizuru out? There was nothing wrong with that (except to Kazuya)"

I fully agree with you in this, in fact the MC is acting like a degenerate villian.
The only reason Umi got rejected is because he did not have the same level of interaction with the FeMC (compared to the MC), and if he did, I bet the FeMC would have an easier time falling in love with Umi.

and the "I don't like him..." and the "But... I don't not like him, either." during the confession confirms me (only me) 100% (if it was in real life) that the FeMC (realistically) see the MC as a friend or brother, so Idk why the author is pushing this narrative of romance.

The MC is degenerate regardless of his "history", he shouldn't be a degenerate in the first place if he is really trying to get into a romantic relationship. Relationships is not about fucking jacking off to shower sounds or fucking degenerate commentary, it's about trust, and the MC has proven me (despite his "achievements") that he cannot be trusted, he acts like a jealous husband that would beat up his wife because she was assigned with a male co worker for a group project.

What Chizuru said,
"I don't like him, but I don't not like him either"
, is actually confusing. "I don't not like you" is pretty straightforward.

HAHAHAHA! Thanks, Umi! Now where is Mami? I really want the drama and stuff. I wonder why Yaemori doesn’t have a merch? And I think it’s time for her to appear.

One last comment for this chapter (maybe a rant idk) (ill still reply tho).

Good thing I am not paying for this shit show, and it would be hilarious and exciting if the two MCs got fucking bored of each other and stopped "hanging out" with each other because they where too much of a pusillanimous or a brooding shit head to confess properly lol.

Now that would be fun.

Wow progress. Now we'll get a filler arc, an arc dealing with Ruka, then another filler with mild progression, then maybe MAYBE have the finale with an arc involving Mami/

@OnionLord777

"monke have bad feeling. monke smell ntr coming."

Oh shaaaadup bruh, it's not like there is to ntr a "relationship" in the first place. At this point, if that happened is because of the MC's incompetence not ntr. Umi is nice and not an asshole so I don't even see it as a ntr, just more competitive.

@ammatrax
eh. i feel umi is putting up a front just to get what he wants, which is kind of manipulative. i mean the dude literally tried to get with mizuhara 1 week after he was dumped back in chapter 127.
he feels superficial and fake.

our main character is at least genuine. sure, he's hopeless when it comes to confessions and social interactions, but he is a really genuine guy. he toiled away for months just to make the girl he's in love with happy. i didnt see umi doing any of that. all he did was use his clout to help out their fundraising. he didnt even do any grunt work for our female mc, so no, i dont think it's a good thing to be okay with umi snatching her up last minute because "muh kazuya is useless and an asshole." where????

let's also not forget the fact that mizuhara has been holding her true feelings back for the mc for over 50 chapters. more than that if you count the first time she acted like she had feelings for kazuya... so yeah, in a way, it is ntr. it's cheating the fans of our expectations and completely flipping the point of the story on its head, which is really lazy fuckin writing.

Well, the invite to the party was not necessary for to play as a wingman but to confirm that he is pushing for them. I can still buy that.

Users who are viewing this thread