Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

OnionLord777

Yaemori said that Chizuru isn't looking for someone strong, but rather someone who won't miss his chance. Umi asking Chizuru out isn't scuzzy, he was just taking a chance. He wasn't aware of Kazuya's feelings (no surprise there), he was attracted to Chizuru (no surprise there) and he didn't have a girlfriend. Sure, lying about why his ex-gf couldn't go was the worst thing he did, but that's fare more excusable than some of the things that Kazuya and Chizuru have both done (like lying to their grandmas).

Umi has been a blank slate for most of this story. But what he's done so far is, at worst, innocuous. Given what's happened in this chapter, he comes off as a pretty nice guy.

If he wanted to get with Chizuru, he could have just invited her and confess again.

Dex-chan lover
He's such a simp he couldn't help but to do it too for Umi. Watching Kazaya is as fascinating as watching a car wreck, a guy that just digs deeper and deeper his own grave with every word, like Michael Scott, but not funny or likeable.

@OnionLord777

Thank you for the civilized response. I get your perspective, but if Mizuhara feels the way she feels about the MC, she would've had a strong opinion about her feelings about the MC. that way she got pulled away in the party so easily show's how weak willed she was, so it shows me and other people why she is a potential NTR candidate. Weak will causes NTR.

At this point she does not look like a "tsundere" but a person who is disgusted with the MC and wants to humiliate him based on the way she invited the MC to the party. If I was invited like that I would not accept it and see the invitee as hostile towards me. I just don't like people being miserable towards me. If I have to suck it up and coop with a miserable person, aint changing my negative opinion.

The FeMC is being selfish, she wants to enjoy "hanging out" with the MC at the party while not picking up any cues that the MC is very uncomfortable with the party.
And I am not sparing the MC too, he is also selfish and degenerate his insecurity will lead into degeneracy and will make him an asshole if left unintended for long enough. Bro (towards the MC), just because you helped her with things does not mean you should feel entitled to think of her as an object that should only give attention to you.

TBH, I don't think the MC is genuine, his degenerate thoughts when complimenting the FeMC says otherwise. the only thing genuine about him is his excessive creepy gaze towards the FeMC.

Oh man, for a moment I thought Kazuya wasn't going to say anything to her about that question. Thank god he did, finally some spicy stuff between them.

Honestly, people expecting some NTR out of this is seriously naïve.

@ammatrax

Bruh, you're insane; Kazuya thinks he's unworthy of being in the same freaking room as Chizuru; let alone would harm a single hair on her head. It looks like he has NO intention of trying to make her his girlfriend...methinks you don't know what "unconditional love" means. He has never felt 'entitled' to her; he's convinced he will never be "GOOD ENOUGH" for her...which is the exact opposite of entitlement.

They aren't ready to get together. Not even close. Kazuya still has no balls and Chizuru is still confused in her confusion. If we want a happy ending there needs to be something or someone to push them both and give them guts, mostly Kazuya. If they were to magically get together now it might not turn out so great.

When was the last time Kazuya made her blush like that? It's been so long but I believe this is the first time.

@Chiibihime

I know what "unconditional love" is, I know how it feels like to make someone happy with all your power without wanting a reward, I proudly lived through it (which allowed be to avoid a big train wreck from a very jealous bf lol). I've supported a friend of mine through a rough relationship without pulling a "a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on". A fragile heart is easy to manipulate, but i'd rather not get into a relationship since and she was only my friend who needed my genuine help.

If he's not entitled, the MC would have no problem with the FeMC hanging out with a popular dude, a pretty one in fact. if the MC keeps murmuring "not good enough" at a creepy level, then maybe he is not at all.

OK maybe he isn't entitled, but he is very creepily insecure. People with that level of insecurity is dangerous in a relationship, physical abuse will occur and will beat up the FeMC for having a handsome male co worker. I now how these people work, I know one and let me tell you, the aftermath of a violent insecurity isn't pretty. Even if the MC is physically incapable, he would do that cctv shit around the house and spy on everything you do, that shit is also bad news.

I suggest the MC should take a break from his source of insecurity, which is the FeMC and work on himself.

Users who are viewing this thread