Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

>Reiji doing this sh*t for the last 178 chapters
>"I smell a major development next chapter!"
ca1d215c591d2356acb0b071583798d1.png

Dex-chan lover
I fucking swear if something doesn't happen I will literally break my keyboard

Dex-chan lover
Major development being Mami adding her wrench back into the already unmoving gears. You know, just to make sure nothing moves.

Something big is gonna happen in like the next 2 chapters right...? Right??!!

Dex-chan lover
People, listen, what if Umi asked her out and she said no. But then he brings ups the dating app and threatens to rent her for dates or something!! And they had a big argument over it! Oh geeeeeeeez

if yall are gonna break your monitors, keyboards, and walls because you're getting mad at 2D characters I hope you rethink your life

ETERNAL SIMP-KUN, I KNEEL.

holy fuck this series has zero progression, but i'm too committed to quit now ;_;

Idk I have bad feelings about Mami and umi both of them can easily make troubles for Mc / Fmc

Two things I want to know:
[ol]What was the gift Umi gave Chizuru?
What did Umi and Chizuru talk about?[/ol]

For #2, I could see it go either way; Umi asked Chizuru out, or Umi told Chizuru that she needed to get serious with Kazuya. If the former, she turned him down, if the latter, she's mad that he's meddling.
Would Umi threaten Chizuru about revealing her being a rental girlfriend? I don't think so.

Getting tired of Kazuya's internal monologue. It doesn't seem like he's grown much.

And colour me skeptical that something big will happen in #180.

As far as Mami goes, she's going to tell Grandma that Chizuru is a rental girlfriend. The counter to this charge will be that Chizuru still has Gradma's engagement ring. Whether Chizuru owns up to it or not, the fact that she still has the ring is the counter to whatever Mami throws at her.

@HalfCanadian : If Umi was trying to convince Mizuhara to get closer to Kazuya, she wouldn't have become upset and left the party with Kazuya. She was very clearly having tons of fun at the party with Kaz before that conversation with Umi took place. And for her, these parties are pretty normal and comfortable, not daunting like it was for Kazuya.

She left not to get away from the party but to get away from Umi. Altruism doesn't cause that reaction.

@Revenant62

Chizuru strikes me as the type of person who'd prefer that people butt out of her personal life. I could see her being angry at Umi for meddling. He did reveal, in a shrouded way, her feelings towards Kazuya, and pressing the matter could anger her - towards Umi.

It's just a theory. I'd be interested in a episode that presents the conversation from Chizuru's perspective. I could see the author writing an issue where Chizuru owns up to her feelings to Kazuya, but admits it to Umi.

Users who are viewing this thread