Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

Dex-chan lover
@arimareiji

If that really happens, I’m going to be so pissed off. The whole “study abroad” trope that every romcom uses gets me so annoyed.

I know she’s an actress and your prediction is really probably the only reason she looked so down the last chapter, I would hate for that to be the eventual outcome to the story with her having to leave for an extended period of time because of a job.

I was planning on purchasing all the English translated manga when the story finishes, but if that trope comes in to play I’ll lose all interest in this story and probably won’t even read weekly anymore.

Thanks for the chapter.

Comments will be funny.
Sasuga Chorizo! She can't feel her confession-like situations, but when Kazuya wants to confess she feels that and reacts like a scaredy cat.
Interesting stage here: Ruka can't just accept defeat, Mami's up to something and Chizuru... Can avoid him after this chapter and let Ruka and Mami do whatever or "prepare" herself to that confession while Ruka and Mami do whatever or we get another confession blocked or... Welp, definitely good chapter. Again I want to read comments after (this is fun) and trying again to guess what happens next.

@netlomofficial

If it was romcom, this would have been funny or have comedic elements, but the author is intentionally being retarded for the sake of milking this shit. after reading the stupid party arc (that should've been only one chapter) and this chapter, do you really think the author was making a romantic COMEDY?

THIS ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if we needed another reminder than his relationship with Ruka was against his fucking will and based on her blackmailing him with a sick old granma. What I dont get is why ask her to break up instead of just breaking up with her himself? Was that part of their blackmail deal? Is a cultural thing, a translation thingy or is he just being stupid?

I don't even know where this is going anymore.

One day, Kazuya would be hired as a hitman to kill sumi

The next day, he Could try becoming the Strongest Magic Hokage Wizard King and try finding the one piece.

Each chapter having to do with mami gets disregarded. Let's hope this one does not.

So, I was expecting a lot worse behavior from Ruka than what I saw here. Frankly, this was underwhelming. Sure, she's angry about Kazuya wanting to break up, but she already knew the reasons for it, and she's wanting to maintain this status quo?

Ruka is in the first two stages of grief, denial and anger. But the denial is bizarre. Page 11, where she says "If you do that, you'll never be able to see her again". Wouldn't that actually be good for Ruka? And "I won't break up with you"? Really? No pleading? This is like an episode of Seinfeld. And not the good ones.

And Kazuya pleads to break up with her? Not, "I don't want to see you", or "I dislike you", but "please break up with me?" What kind of people talk like this? And he freezes up when he sees Chizuru? He talks a good game to himself, but he can't say it? My estimation of him gets lower and lower, and it was never good to begin with.

Someone needs to sit down with Ruka (her mom, for instance) and talk to her about this relationship. Specifically, talk her out of the relationship. Is she even getting heart beats out of it now? She's certainly not getting affection, validation, praise or growth.

Lmao this chapter does not even feel like a "confession chapter" more like a chapter about a creepy stalker wanting go ogle at the FeMC. think about it, he just stood there looking all flustered and creepy while saying little to nothing.

Shiiiii, the MC is pretty much every NTR characters, wimp, boneless and can't even tell the FeMC to stop walking for a sec clearly. I bet when a dude fucks the FeMC in front of the MC, he will just go "wai..", "who are yo.." or "What are you do...". then gets hard in front of them while crying and does nothing about it lmao.

Dex-chan lover
After 180 chapters of this I'm starting to get a bit bored. Shit or get off the pot.

@Lati0s

I know right, but in reality I'm just here to trash talk about the manga for sport. I basically speed scroll the who chapter to see anything of progress happening, if not.... oh boy....

to be fair we aren't even paying for his manga, and this manga does not deserved to be purchased only pirated. Even Nisekoi is way more better than this.

And the MC is really showing NTR characteristics, did you see that? he did little to nothing to stop the FeMC from leaving him because he's attempting to confess lmao

Supporter
@yuyeon, most people don't know but I'm secretly
continuing the thread started when @BestGirl_Ruka joked that I'm actually the mangaka, and I've graduated to trolling readers to their faces. (^_~)

@Sparky_, it could be much worse. What really brought this one to mind was remembering one of the most turn-the-screws-in-torturing-the-reader manga ever, I''s. Jesus, that one was evil.
No, I'm not exaggerating. Don't read I''s unless you secretly hate yourself, because it uses that trope to awful effect.

@wallsg After 180 chapters of this I'm starting to get a bit bored. Shit or get off the pot.
True, but more like "jack off, or drop the tissues and stop fantasizing about her boinking someone else". 😅

Users who are viewing this thread