Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty "Coming up next: Confession, MAMI, and the bag"

Guys... why do I hear boss music?

The confusion is understandable since you only ever hear it when the archetypal One-Winged Angel is playing in the background, but I think that's actually the background sound effects for Supernova.

You know, the one that -- after you think you've defeated Sephiroth, and finally there will be progress -- he's back again, repeatedly casting a spell that kills the hell out of you. And every time, it takes two minutes of video that you can't skip past. Two minutes of video that get more frustrating every time, as over and over you think you're getting somewhere but then he TPKs your hopes for the umpteenth time and you have to restart the supposed conclusion from the beginning.

(Not to mention the sheer illogic of "Jesus Christ, how many times in a row can he destroy most of the solar system and blow up the sun just to do damage to you?". You know, since sheer illogic plays no part in KanoKari. (^_~))

FINALLY.

...But we all know it's not gonna happen for at least another 20 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ruka break up with this man so he can somehow fuck up the next relationship and end up alone for the rest of his life please

Dex-chan lover
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!
DON'T MESS THIS UP!

I've felt like dropping this many times and other times enjoyed it but i invested too much time into to drop it and its finally the time boys kinda happy cant wait till next week

Users who are viewing this thread