Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - The Girlfriend and the Pantsu

Dex-chan lover
You know after seeing so many series with the retarded reaction to finding panties, it would be refreshing to see an MC that would actually try to find whose is the owner by casually asking girls instead of acting like a spaztic moron.

Contributor
Agreed with seekermoc. Ruka only problem is her horrible taste in mens, i mean, she could easily find someone way better than this crap MC.

just like mizuhara said
I didn't expect anything and I'm still disappointed

@relic626

Girls really do stuff like that though. Not necessarily something so obvious (manga logic) but they do leave stuff of theirs around your place on purpose to "mark their territory". Something as simple as a toothbrush, or various feminine things around your place shows you have a girlfriend to others. Basically once a girl has their stuff at your place, she wants to prevent you from bringing other girls over (or showing any that come by a sign to back off). This can be completely subconscious on their part too.

Fed-Kun's army
@Bladestone Yea but it's usually not underwear also keep in mind these guys aren't even intimate yet. I've dealt with a few crazies before and what ruka did definitely falls in that category.

Aggregator gang
eca.jpg

My niece found out her "serious" boyfriend was cheating because she found a pink curling iron at his place, when looking for something in the bathroom. ? He'd managed to hide all the more obvious stuff. Of course, 6 months later and the other woman was pregnant. A few more months and the other girlfriend had given birth and my niece was suicidal. Bad scene.

Ungrateful bastard, Ruka is hanging her panties around your appartment, you should be happy

Me already looking at the comment the moment i saw chizuru was in the door

Dex-chan lover
To the people hating on Ruka for this, you are lost. Embrace the crazy, for it is the only solace we find in this godless land

Users who are viewing this thread