Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - The Unsuitable Girlfriend 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the ex is getting so pissed off, she freaking ended the relationship in the harshest way possible, it's just like in killing bites with badger getting pissed at nomoto

reeeee
mc sux

But seriously, almost every problem, if not all of them in this manga couldve been solved with communication, instead its just stacking on more and more misunderstandings until eventually its gonna come crashing down on him.

Nvy

Fed-Kun's army
UJWGdWh.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Mami still doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't want MC to have a girlfriend either. So she's gonna try to sabotage his relationships. Again.

Aggregator gang
I'd let her pee all over me while my sister watches ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that meme shit in the background bubbles is just annoying. It's not funny, just cringe.

Who has that much goddamn time, to just follow your ex around after catching a glimpse of them randomly.
REEEEE

Aggregator gang
@Narf

I agree.

Though, if someone tried to start a fight with me spouting meme shit like that I'm certainly going to be losing that fight. Never heard anyone say shit like that in real life, so I'd probably start laughing. I'll be laughing so hard I'll get sucker punched immediately. So, good tactic?

@boag She probably has her reasons. Most of the time when this happens the person has a massive inferioirty complex. As far as she concerned the guy should feel miserable for a long time because of loosing a girl like her and if he manages to move on and date another pretty girl she just feels insecure. But who knows maybe there are other reasons in this case :D At the moment it looks like the MC is cheating so she can do some major damage to his reputation :p

Fed-Kun's army
at least maybe ppl will stfu about the mc being trash and look at themselves for a change.

Double-page supporter
@Narf
I feel the same way.
Is it the translator trying to be funny or what?

Don't really get it.

Users who are viewing this thread