Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - The Unsuitable Girlfriend 2

ay yo page 8 was a bit mad, you'd let her do what all over you? das some kinky shit right there bruh

Ok who was it?!? Who has the sister complex and that kinky crap?! I saw that, yes on page 8!

I swear people will always find something to complain about every chapter. Yes the background characters dialog can sometimes be stupid like saying grill instead of girl. But come on we get some funny dialog that can be memed upon.

I'm so determined that the translator is aussie. Especially due to how the rando dudes speak

Dex-chan lover
Ok who was it?!? Who has the sister complex and that kinky crap?! I saw that, yes on page 8!
Kinky? Maybe he was stung by a jellyfish and his sister is just observing the completely appropriate first aid treatment.

Duck you Mami.

And do some of us think they can pick up girls by saying "I'mma fuck your brains out" or something? Damn, society has fallen down to a pint where some elements should fucking disappear, although there might be some girls that like that, I believe the first girlfriend I had liked someone soft and gentle, that's why we broke up.

And don't try to pick up a girl by being rude, that's stupid.

Oh my, time for a set of "Mami is a fucking bitch".

Mami is a fucking bitch Vol 2 Chapter 2
The last comment was Chapter 1.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
The side character comments have me rolling

Users who are viewing this thread