Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - The Girlfriend and her Dream 1

I tried. Every fuc@#$g chapter I tried to not hate the mc. But this one was the last.

Contributor
Like i believe something will happen now, we are not at the end to forget about this, our heroes need to struggle more. XD

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot. I know he has self steem issues. Self-confidence issues. Intelligence issues. The balls he had to deal with annoying brat went poof to another dimension in the one time he actually needed them to get himslef a girlfriend.

I don't blame him for not realizing that S-girl was talking about herself and her feeling about him. Because being able to read those types of meanings is a skill he doesn't have.

But he is still an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
at this point i dont even give a shit, this mc is proof of what slef inserts love. They love Self CUCKING beta because they are themselves, fuck you

Dex-chan lover
So not only did he fall back to his spineless faggotry, his pussyness is now setting up to blow up in his face and hurt everyone around him.

Contributor
So close, so f'kin close. MC almost had a breakthrough, but he gave up right before the finish line. Maybe Sumi will become Deus ex Machina and save this shitshow of a relationship despite MC-kun's best efforts to go nowhere in life.

"Surrender before the war."

Damn, this MC is an embodiment of coward dudes that you can actually meet in real life.

Dex-chan lover
The most unrealistic thing is that an "S-Tier" girl like Mizuhara would actually want to date a spineless wimp who can't even say what he feels.

MC's biggest obstacle to actually getting a girlfriend is the gigantic pussy he has between his legs where he should have a cock and balls.

Users who are viewing this thread