Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 1

Aggregator gang
oooh boy, our bro got some moves! well played Kaz. You are real pussy slayer now!

Group Leader
I love this manga. I love the art. I love the FMC. The MC could grow some balls, but I don't hate him...
The drama of falling in love with a rental girlfriend is also super interesting. I like the part where they have to play the part for the Grandmas. And the fact that the FMC does this work to pay for her acting career is a really good development.

But damn, there are too many useless girls that add useless drama.
Just have a car "accidentally" kill the MC's ex-gf, or make her fall in love with another man... I don't care, just get her out of the picture. The drama she adds is cliché, useless and uninteresting.
The girl with a faint heart is bullshit too. Just make her be a F1 racer, an army pilot or anything that would fuel her adrenaline needs... She's boring and I can already see her jealousy add drama that I don't want.
The cute shy girl is OK I guess. She can even fall in love with the MC too if she wants, as long as she decides to support his love, or at least accepts it.

By the way, this manga doesn't have the "harem" tag. Is that an oversight, or am I missing something important? Is 4 girls falling in love with the MC not enough to be considered a Harem?

Contributor
I hate this manga but I cant stop reading it ugh :/ just want to see how it'll end now matter how shit the ending will be

It's almost the same as
Nisekoi

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for ruka, what the hell is she doing to herself. Is just really into NTR that much?

Supporter
@ma_ko I hate this manga but I cant stop reading it ugh :/ just want to see how it'll end now matter how shit the ending will be
It's almost the same as <spoiler>

You have an interesting point. Even though much about the details are different (the MC wasn't massively cringe/hate-worthy, there was some hope for Best Girl right up until the ending completely shat itself, etc), there are also similarities (cringetastic harem and a plot that reads more like a series of comedy skits). And every chapter gives me the same foreboding vaguely-nauseous premonition that the last few chapters of <spoiler> did. But still somehow worth reading.

@StLL I feel bad for ruka, what the hell is she doing to herself. Is just really into NTR that much?

She should have just banged MC like a drum in the hotel room, probably with MC weeping the entire time. "Oh no a beautiful girl is illogically determined to build a relationship with my loser ass, and now she's making love to me. How will I ever survive? ( T o T )"

@aFFi Just have a car "accidentally" kill the MC's ex-gf

Fixed that for you. (^_~)

I want to drop this just because of how much of a dick hes being to Ruka, just tell her you dont want to be in a relationship or commit to her dont keep her on the back burner

Dex-chan lover
As usual the poor girl has to initiate everything because the MC is a coward, spineless, self-cucking, beta MC that has NOT be able to change himself in the last 56 fucking chapters. You would expect SOME SORT OF FUCKING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT after the shit he has gone through, but it appears he just loves being stuck inside the self-cucking beta world of MCs =/ disappointing tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi By the way, this manga doesn't have the "harem" tag. Is that an oversight, or am I missing something important? Is 4 girls falling in love with the MC not enough to be considered a Harem?

Well, I don't really see it. MC's ex doesn't seem to have ever been in love with him, nor I'm expecting she will be in the future. As for shy girl, it's too soon to tell.
I just see a love triangle, quite unbalanced at that; I think that focusing a story on a bunch of cute girls around a boy is not a harem, if they aren't in love with him.

is MC the equivalent of a Twitch Orbiter?
but hey, it appears there is a bit of progress this time so let's continue this ride of pain

wtf with this mc, bowing to his girlfriend for going out with another, man ruka deserve better

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is becoming shit. it's better to read NTR doujin that to read this mfcking crap

Users who are viewing this thread