Kanpeki Sugite Kawaige ga nai to Konyaku Hakisareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru - Ch. 7 - The Great Purification Circle

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up in our stead, we've been really busy with life and the group is basically dead feel free to continue from now on, I can see if we can get someone to do the cleaning for you since i know some of the members still do cleaning

Dex-chan lover
? Not from what I read in the WN. Although
She definitely grows up to be a girlboss, once she learns who's been messing with her sister.

And then the latest chapter of the RAW have her 'gladly' charge in danger hoping to die...

Because she hate everything that made her sister suffer...and that includes herself.

le3

Dex-chan lover
sees other manga @hurafloyd translating Nice, some edgy  trash isekai to wash away all this fluff!

Thank you so much for picking this up. Take your time, I'm so happy I able to read this manga again :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing this back!! Had to reread everything cause i forgot the plot already

Supporter
sees other manga @hurafloyd translating Nice, some edgy  trash isekai to wash away all this fluff!

Thank you so much for picking this up. Take your time, I'm so happy I able to read this manga again :glee:
I love myself some trash manga from time to time 😂.
Thanks for bringing this back!! Had to reread everything cause i forgot the plot already
This manga deserves a reread every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread