Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Swimming at the Beach

@matcap She has been progressively getting more aggressive with her approach about her feelings for him. She has been abandoning the just teasing him and is being more upfront that she likes him and wants a relationship with him. The only thing that has kept it from happening is his own levels of denseness and self doubt. Partially her own fault from all the time she spent teasing him and partially being he still in the phase where he doesn't want to admit he likes girls even though all his friends are moving past it.

Dex-chan lover
I did enjoy the translators note. Thank you for your work and explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks tsundere scans!

Also, after so many chapters I find Takagi to be the most adorable qt ever portrayed in manga.
I said it.

Double-page supporter
This was a pretty refreshing chapter, maybe because of the different setting. Thanks for the extra note, it was interesting to read :D

Pretty much all readers know Suki Da Yo. Translator went to way too much trouble to find something English to use.

Fed-Kun's army
Q: What happen when an immovable object meet an unstoppable force?
A: they have a kid, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
I actually think "watermelon" would've worked since it's often used in school plays for background actors that forgot what they were supposed to be saying. It looks like you're saying a lot, though.

That was really awesome of you guys, so thank you for explaining that to us! I really appreciated learning about that because the first thing I did was run over to google translate to see what the translation of “a floaty tube” was in Japanese hahahahaha
Once again, thank you for both your hard work and this informative end page!!

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal
Yes, she has been getting more aggressive, but she has not been abandoning the teasing at all. Are we reading the same manga?
This is the first chapter in the entire series where she just flat out tells him that she likes him without pulling a fake out and teasing him immediately after.

Again, this is assuming she actually wrote 'i like you' in the sand.

Dex-chan lover
@matcap y'see, the trick is that she blocks the text with her leg, and only turns around right when the waves about to wash it away
still just a tease

@princeofcups yea, but not everyone knows a suika yo, much less an u ki wa mo

I like TNs for various reasons. Translating is an art, as is language, and seeing how you do your best to convey the spirit of the original text, the random commentary or inside jokes about the team, all those myriad forms that translator’s notes take are entertaining and educational.
So thank you very, very much for your work on Takagi!

This one is like the turning point one, the title card give us the perspective that was missing

Dex-chan lover
>the random commentary or inside jokes about the team, all those myriad forms that translator’s notes take are entertaining and educational.
Sure but leave that until the end. TL groups who commentate inside the manga, while always appreciated, irk me to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread