Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 5 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (2)

Dex-chan lover
He refused cheat skills cause he's is a cheat skill in itself, lol. That truck in the intro should have been punched through.

Dex-chan lover
This is the result of unlocking your chi. Steel WILL bend to your will.

@forecast

And prove what? The best and only way to take down a noble, is take everything he/she owns.

You can't take a Artists way of life.

Armor wasn't obviously japanese steel folded one thousand times, hence it bent to his japanese will.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I don't remember any rules about using the environment in karate so I'd say that's fair, after all it's a martial art for self-defence.

Dex-chan lover
fucking madlad just penetrated the armor.. hahaha..

and whats up with these people.. barehanded vs full armor with sword and shield.. and you complain that he runs around and used the chandelier.. tf is wrong with you?

i agree that using only your body as weapon gives you a lot of choices depending what gonna happen on the battle.. aka ADAPTABILITY.. which is HUMAN known for..

Fed-Kun's army
To use one’s environment in their advantage is natural in battle

And this guy is an absolute mad lad and I love it

Double-page supporter
That it's a secret technique implies that he's dropped a chandelier on someone before at some point and made it a named technique.

the heavy armour knight should ride on a tank--that would be just fair for our MC.

Double-page supporter
Hitting em' with the Kyokogen-ryu Ougi
TakumaWinXIII.png

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, the knight is gonna completely renounce his knighthood and become Karate Dude's disciple

Fed-Kun's army
@juanan The average 12-year old male child is capable of breaking down an average sheet-wood interior door with his bare hands and effectively no training; either by shattering the wood enough to open a hole, or by ripping it off the hinges/socket. Cracking open the back plate of a steel cuirass is a bit too much "anime emphasis", but it's feasible that a naturally large, strong man who obsessively trains for it could dent the front plate of said steel cuirass enough to break the ribs and compress the torso into breathlessness.

The vast majority of what people consider physically possible has no relation to what is actually physically possible; it's inexperience and fear of hurting yourself in the process. That's why most real martial arts put so much empahsis on technique > power > speed and techniques for mitigating damage (rolling with the strike, slapping out, etc)

@dodayme Maybe; it's hard to tell because of the anime-action-blur. This is actually a legitimate anti-blade fighting technique; any instructor will tell you that, 95% of the time, getting into a knife / sword-fight with your bare hands means you will get cut so it's important to mitigate the damage. One of the most common methods is to turn your arm so that the blade strikes the "top" of your upper arm - this ensures that the major veins and closing tendons on the inside aren't hurt. It would have been better and more historically accurate if Karate Idiot had taken off his gi top and wrapped it around his left arm.

Users who are viewing this thread