Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 6 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (3)

Theoretically, it is possible to parry a sword stab like he did, you would have to react fast (which he did), strike the flat edge of the sword (which seem like he did) and retract your hand right away (which i assume that he did). All of which take master level skill and super human reflex to pull off (which he possesses). Of course since it is fictional, some level of exaggeration is allowed but realistically i don't see it happening without some form of protection and multiple tries.

Dex-chan lover
Indeed, Mr. Transmigrator.

Leave the holy sainthood for the hero. Our boy is just here to throw some hands.

Dex-chan lover
@Syanalassa

Margrave are border lords, Marquis are a simple rank ( who might still have an ample army near a border, but they're not necessarily in charge of protecting said border)

Fed-Kun's army
Screw being a Saint, just do what you gotta do. Also this is an interesting story so I kind of wished that there was more

Why does the Duke have more authority than the Princess while in the royal palace? I guess, 8th princess half elf, but still princess. Why haven't the other knights intervene? Or at least Sir Gedes, who seemed to be some sort of commanding officers especially.

Group Leader
@OsoJr
It could be his personal guards. Also, 8th-in-line-half-blood-princess... that's pretty much a nobody, I don't think she'd have any real authority at all.
A Duke, descendent of a long line of Dukes and protectors of the Kingdom with money, an army, backings, the support of other Nobles... He could pretty much do anything other than try to kill the King and still be fine.

Damn, these chapters are short.
But damn, the art is amazing... and those fight scene are awesome.
So I'm torn... I want more than monthly releases or more than ~15 pages per chapters, but not if the art or the health of the artist takes a toll...

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
Actually she’s the daughter of a half-elf; so she’s a quarter. Could be more if her father is an elf, but that seems unlikely since it’s a racist human kingdom (as opposed to a racist elf kingdom)

Still, she is technically in line for the throne, and transmigrators are heroes hand-picked by the goddess. He might be able to throw his weight around with one of them, but he very clearly overstepped here.

Also I seriously hope he didn’t break that guy’s spine since he clearly outclassed him.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Notes indicating the technique was used as such to destroy spines, guy is vomiting blood, main character notes he didn't hold back as much as he should have... yeah, that guy is fucked.

that got my blood pumping. Pretty sure half those dude are dead.

Dex-chan lover
That move that blew out the big guy's back was like the Kinshi Kinbaku Shō of the Uni Sen Ken techniques by Genma Saotome.

Dex-chan lover
Now he's showing off. If soldiers can't pin him down, then he's going to have a blast with additional armies.

Users who are viewing this thread