Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 6.2 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (3) 2

Double-page supporter
@ninjadork Sounds plausible. He's probably super deep in bullshido, that's why he fully expected himself to be able to break plate mail with his fists, the goddess' secret gifts made that possible.

I’m really enjoying the story so far and can’t wait for more releases! Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, fire immunity with karate techniques. Why isn't karate mandatory to firefigthers?

Double-page supporter
They said that the bravest are the first ones to die but this is ridiculous XD

@akomni
"its been over 8 months."
The number of months doesn't matter, it's the number of chapters that matters

"are we finally getting past the intro to this story?"
You will probably be disappointed, because I think there will only be fights against increasingly strong opponents and almost nothing between.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know if this is a joke manga or an attempt at martial arts in another world.. it barely fulfils the req. for martial arts genre, since there's no explanation on the martial arts technique and the intrigue of his moves, the next thing we know is the guy already made magic 'martial arts' since he's exposed to magical elements/mana/or whatever it is in that world, and the martial arts doesn't even matter anymore since his hand chops creates molecular cutter.

I can't believe that we are still at the first battle for 8 fucking months... If it wasn't finished by next chapter then i'll hold this off until the resolution of the battle has been reached...

Fed-Kun's army
Mans gonna shoot dirt with so much force it penetrates straight through the rider and dragon's head

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of some of my favorite Ranma 1/2 fanfics. I'm expecting a Hiryuu shoten ha next.

Contributor
Karate Techniques devised for mythical creatures you say?
Before, you held my interest.
Now, you hold my attention.

Aggregator gang
are you sure that goddess didnt give him immortality bless or something.....

Users who are viewing this thread