Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 4 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (1)

Dex-chan lover
Naked, unarmed Dark Souls run, let's go. Parry everything.

Contributor
@Klordz ROBBERRRTTT!!!

@Vasqueztion The MC tried that already with an ankle strike on page 14. I predict the Johnny Cage Nut Punch will be the next move.

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate the actual historical accuracy demonstrated with their treatment of the knight, but fucking hell that was far too short for and update we've been waiting months on.

I dislike the fact that the fight had been split up like this. I would rather have had the full fight translated before releasing it as now I’m waiting on a release a month from now to see the rest of it

Dex-chan lover
even western media tend to almost always get knights very wrong so it is nice to see a knight get this level of accurate depiction, and in a asian manga out of all things :)
i am still rather annoyed thou at him refusing "cheat" powers, if he wants to go unarmed and unarmored up against magic and fantasy monsters and armored knights, he HAS to have a unfair advantage, there is no way around it, his karate can only go so far with the inherent limitations and flaws of a human body, and a fully armored knight is one of those unsurpassable walls he can not beat.
but he will win anyways because he is the MC...

I wonder how he's going to win this, i'd imagine it wont be much of a knockout but rather he punches like he did with the shield at the joints so the metal gets bent thusly making him unable to move them.

Dex-chan lover
Don't believe in yourself. Believe in karate! Believe in Karate who believes in you

Contributor
...This series is called Karate Baka for a reason, but honestly he would have already died against the Minotaur...
(That's why dear sisters, brothers and children all ages~ If you ever meet a Goddess or God, never say no to a cheat dayo~ <3)

Users who are viewing this thread