Karate Baka Isekai - Ch. 6.2 - Karate vs Heavily Armored Knight (3) 2

Dex-chan lover
Always remember kids:
Training in any martial arts, e.g. Karate, Teakwando, Judo, Boxing, aso, will steel your body and make you at some point invulnerable to elemental attacks. Technically you should be able to withstand the heat and radiation of a nuclear explosion close by (down to 1m(3.28ft) away or so. But be careful! Being closer might get dangerous though!) This isn't taking the shockwave into account, which might still hurt you, but you should be able to counter it with your techniques. It doubles as extra training and is fun.

BTW, I like how the author throw in a killer gardener. Just for the heck of it.

Banned
Heh... a scythe that actually still has the side-handles for reaping intact...
... but still lacks the curvature of a proper scythe necessary for its function. ¬_¬

Oh well. It only lasted 1 page anyway.

I'm guessing this guy is being actively kept alive by the curvy goddess, since I can't imagine any reason how he (and his clothing) managed to stay completely undamaged parrying a broadsword, autodefenestrating, and getting a dose of wyvern-breath to the face.

Fed-Kun's army
The killer gardener?

I guess he forgot to mention that only thing he kills is weeds in the garden (and also some harmful bugs)

The Goddes must have strengthened his body otherwise he would never lose to a mere Truck. Maybe the road was slippery and he simply had bad footing so he couldn't use his full power?

(Of course, the Truck still has a LOT more power behind it than the enemies he faced so far. Look it up. Depending on how fast that truck was moving it could have a ridiculous amount of force behind it.)

Or maybe he wasn't actually isekaied but just went to his personal heaven (which he believes is a different world even though it is just in his mind) so he can enjoy the thrill of risking life and limb. His own personal Valhalla

Users who are viewing this thread