Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru ~Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26…

Kuruni is mega cute and I'm glad Roberie got acknowledged. Too bad about the hand but what could ya do it was a real deal live or die fight. Game recognize game after all. I don't know shit about positioning (I'm silver in LoL) but she got that down on LOCK, she controlled that fight and spacing. I need more man, this shit is so peak.

Dex-chan lover
No, the priest research into resurrection is what the knights cooperated with him for out of their own desire to bring back certain people, otherwise they very much dislike his methods as well
It was implied that some of the dead people were kidnapped.

Dex-chan lover
It was implied that some of the dead people were kidnapped.

And my point was that it's not their main thing, their main thing is the priest doing forbidden research.

Yes they have kidnapped people, but it's not the main thing they're doing.

Otherwise by your logic adventurer guild would be murderhobo/poaching/foraging organization.

Dex-chan lover
Okay now that I caught up:
  • Fight choreography in the series is short but sweet. Really good 👌
  • ANIME?! 👀

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The mangaka is an absolute god for portraying the swordfights this well in a manga panel setting.
I hope they have the same budget as demon slayer in anime setting so they won't need to cut corners when doing fights like this.

Dex-chan lover
The Zweihander sword play reminds me of Mortal Shell. God I wish the combat is bit more polish on that game.

I need to play it again.

Users who are viewing this thread