Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Bicycles are not scary

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed that there are bicycle lots that do not feature bike racks. I always assumed they were essential.

Anyways, happy holidays! This is probably the last upload this year. Chapters 30 and 32 hype me up enough to want to keep working, but I'd like to study my Neuroanatomy textbook before next term begins. Apparently it is the toughest course...

Dex-chan lover
Kaya seems to take in some of the leftover of what she exorcises. From chapter 30 raw, her arms is getting darker like a shadow or like how her face looks when she exorcises something.
Hence why she wears long sleeves often.

I’m don’t like this guy. He’s handsome. But I no likey

Dex-chan lover
Ain’t no one gonna talk about the mirror teacher :pepehmm:
Now that I think about it, her mole (the placement of which that allowed readers to differentiate her and the doppelganger and reveal she got switched) disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
Kaya seems to take in some of the leftover of what she exorcises. From chapter 30 raw, her arms is getting darker like a shadow or like how her face looks when she exorcises something.
Hence why she wears long sleeves often.

I’m don’t like this guy. He’s handsome. But I no likey
Wow so this power of hers is a double edge sword. She could end up being the most powerful physical embodiment of all the lost souls she destroyed. That would be a eldritch horror waiting to happen

Dex-chan lover
"the eldest" huh... It's always the eldest who gets the cursed or messed up shit....

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
kaya-chan drop kick
trademark move
Wow so this power of hers is a double edge sword. She could end up being the most powerful physical embodiment of all the lost souls she destroyed. That would be a eldritch horror waiting to happen
hollow knight

Dex-chan lover
I love how Sakuya's Mom and the rest of her family all share those thick bushy eyebrows... :wooow:

Kaya must be attracting all these ghosts/monster, which is why it’s common to lock them inside.
That's possible. Namu-san also alludes that as a super powerful medium, being in close contact with her made Osamu particularly sensitive to spectres and prone to possession. It's possible that Kaya-chan is functionally some kind of living Spiritual Reactor radiating intense psychic energy that not only allows her to exorcise ghosts via touch but also makes nearby normal people with a weak latent sense able to more easily perceive them and also become targeted.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Sakuya's Mom and the rest of her family all share those thick bushy eyebrows... :wooow:

That's possible. Namu-san also alludes that as a super powerful medium, being in close contact with her made Osamu particularly sensitive to spectres and prone to possession. It's possible that Kaya-chan is functionally some kind of living Spiritual Reactor radiating intense psychic energy that not only allows her to exorcise ghosts via touch but also makes nearby normal people with a weak latent sense able to more easily perceive them and also become targeted.
She might even be the reason the “bicycle mama” can now see ghosts… she mention that it’s only recently that she can see them.

Users who are viewing this thread