Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Chie-sensei isn't scary

Dex-chan lover
I like that by the end of the chapter, Namu admits he has incomplete knowledge of whatever phenomenon is going on with Kaya. Is Kaya a separate being from the spectre or not? Also, given Mirai’s condition, is the Ebisumori spectre fragmenting itself with each generation it is passed down?

Dex-chan lover
I like that by the end of the chapter, Namu admits he has incomplete knowledge of whatever phenomenon is going on with Kaya. Is Kaya a separate being from the spectre or not? Also, given Mirai’s condition, is the Ebisumori spectre fragmenting itself with each generation it is passed down?
Yeah, and I like that he's just trying to protect Mob instead of revenge of bad childhood like people in the previous chapters are saying, and it's true that Kaya has been endangering him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sensei MVP
we really need more teacher that care to her students like this

Dex-chan lover
Oh phew, I thought that "dad" was the one who wanted to kidnap Kaya from ch.32. I was horribly mistaken. Glad to see Kaya's back to her father now...
Thank you for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
It could be that the spectre duplicates itself onto the next kin, but they got scared when they saw themselves on that other person. It's like they're scared of their reflection in the mirror.

Still, why did the spectre choose to fight off ghosts? Why did it protect her and people around her from hauntings?

I think Kaya still has her humanity, but who knows how things will go.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he actually has a point and it's not that he's wrong about situations like this as a whole, but rather wrong about Kaya herself.

Maybe she's an anomaly and that's why she grew up like a regular human.

I say that because generally speaking supernatural entities are, well, not good really, like at all, even when they're not malevolent.

Also, anyone paid attention to the first page? Kaya Spectre has a black halo too, can't help but imagine that is a important detail in the long run.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand, when he said Kaya family have spectre, does he mean Kaya family like her grandmother is originally a human but because she have special powers, her soul turning into a spectre little by little, and for Kaya's case her soul is now fully spectre because she uses her power since she's little?

Or did he mean they have this one big spectre as a "pet" and this spectre is taking over Kaya's family like her grandmother and Kaya by replacing their soul with its spectre part little by little?

Users who are viewing this thread