Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

This needs a tensei slime style "kill an enormous amount of people to resurrect the people you lost" arc

yet another example among thousands of stories(including Disney)… Never Ever be a Parent/Guardian. Doing so practically guarantees Death.

You couldn't do that a minute earlier? You saw all that shit and let one of you best friends charge into death despite having that power?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, the whole thing until they kill the old lady, okay... I get it, drama, stuff, release of slave... bla bla... fine... but letting the girl die such a dumb and useless death even though he was already free to save her is just shit...

Aggregator gang
Slave seal released but still could'nt save the girl....wtf kinda bullshit is that? did the adaptation made a mistake at the timing of the seal release or the author did a retarded move for the unnesessary suspense?
this sudden grim plot almost was well executed but you had to pull that crap last minute. 4.5/10 from a 8/10.
putting this in the trashy manga list till the chapter gets 20+ update and the stupid wound heals.
See you then.

Aggregator gang
and then he goes and one shot them....bruh, this the most unsatified I have ever felt reading a manga when it's not even an ending.

Now this is like reality, many ppl thought that the girl died a dumb death its kinda true but from my perspective the MC was undergoing the stages of grief which resulted to his failure to use his ability to prevent such death.

As a said earlier this is like reality, if a murderer decides to murder the person, he/she will die and won't be protected by plot or long villain dialogues; miracles do exist though.

Just sharing my opinion...

Nice. Finally, a manga that has serious consequences of not taking things seriously enough. He learned today!

I think the girl's death could have been handled better, cause it just turned into a "yolo, let's suicide for no reason" while the barrier master (who was lready free to protect her, since he got released) was just derping in the background

Dex-chan lover
So... Wait... They released him from slavery 2 years ago, but kept the slave seal ?

Double-page supporter
@Doenyon The prince wanted him released so that he could support the palace, but it had not been done yet. The duchess swore that she would free him when her and her husband died, and she did exactly what she said she would do.

i see. everything up til now was just the backstory. good job that was a backstory thats worthy of a hero.
commencing depreshon

Users who are viewing this thread