Kekkaishi e no Tensei

MC has crazy strong power, but is r^tarded. The character development seems superficial, it glossed over characters’ tragic stories, and hope that readers could somehow sympathize. The fact that MC reincarnated adds nothing to the story. I’m not sure if the novel is like this, but the manga is super disappointing.
Edit: @Almaravarion described the manga perfectly.

I get frustrated when I see a new chapter has been added because I have to read it know this manga has pissed me off.

The story is becoming absurd and the MCs stupidity level has reached far beyond heavens. How can he simply give his identity and trust anybody after what has happened to him earlier.

@Almaravarion Man you nailed it.

Its a good manga if you want your heart to be murdered in cold blood then be tossed into a ditch by the road in certain chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Meh, it's just drama so far, it's has all these tags but really it could have only one tag cuses there's nothing else it's really just medieval drama... Maybe inspired by Game of thrones?

@celestialbutt
True and it kind of makes it worse that he's a 30 year old man and he barely reacts when he gets sent to another world into slavery, and just goes along with it.

so goodbye for Eril forever eh?

i don't know for WN
i just saw LN illustration, and just from the picture what i see was in V5 MC got a baby with the 2nd princess&the 2nd heroines, and i don't see Eril

i was abit worried that the group was called shit scans so it'd be unreadable, but actually very nice wawaweewa

Fed-Kun's army
Extremely bad. MC is given everything, over and over, with no effort or even adequate explanation. Everyone just loves him instantly, except for when they're betraying him because they're evil. Why are they evil? Doesn't matter because they're the bad guys so they're gonna do bad stuff just to be bad. MC is the best at everything always. Everyone else is dumb as hell except for when the plot needs them to not be. Same for the setting or events, things happen because the story says so, not because it makes any kind of sense.

Despite of the inconsistencies mentioned, I quite like the story.

But the last few chapters progressed way too fast, the emotional build up from the point where everything goes down just gone without trace, it's like none of these tragedy even matters.

I'm dropping this.

If you think this is bad, B*TCH

DO NOT EVEN TRY TO LOOK AT THE WEB COMIC, ITS HORRENDOUS

Mangaka made LOTS of changes here to make it at least bearable to look at.

This is beyond dumb. I regret reading this.

Imagine being trained in combat for years and still having the mentality and reaction speed of an untrained person under pressure.

How does this have a rating above 2?

Fed-Kun's army
IDK why ''Eril'' had to die
and the retarded MC who only used his power when she went sayonara -_-
and all that built up just forgotten like it never happened
MC moved on with his life
it's like someone held a gun on the head of the 'artist' and said bitch draw it as soon as possible and make the MC move on with his life
it was like ZORO saying ''nani mo nakatta''
honestly, I was hoping there would be a ''RE; Zero'' moment where the MC dies and comes back to save ''Eril''
I mean BRUH -_-

Liked some parts of it but this dude's a total dunce in that capital raid, i get that saw what he saw making him afraid (kinda) but not saving Eril was just dumb on his part. I don't mind that she died, but it was pretty dumb is all

why did they have to kill eril? i mean we had 2 full volumes of eril and the baram family and they, just get murdered all of a sudden. sad that they were just to set up the mc on his path of atonement.
also how does no one know that the person who wiped the kingdom off the map was lynos?

Users who are viewing this thread