Kemono Jihen - Vol. 11 Ch. 41 - Important Person

Dex-chan lover
my thoughts :

- so far , this fox girl Hinata doesnt kill any living creatures on-screen , she depends on bluffing / threatening to get what she wants , and to reduce the number of deaths . maybe she doesnt want to kill and never killed before . page 8 : the boy-friend is triggered when she mentions killing the tanuki .

- she let her boy-friend make "arts" with living creatures , on the condition that , after that he will glue them back to normal , so the rat grand-children in a previous chapter are still alive after the art-making . and she beat him up for killing the factory oni workers in a previous chapter .

- so far , all the main characters are kemono-s , not a single pure-blood human , so in this manga , the humans are treated like trash , their lives have no value , lol .

- i understand the morals of the male oni : oni and human are different species , so it is kind of okay for oni-s to eat humans . he cant change the world so he gives the farmed humans as much love as he can before their shipping date . if anyone has any complaints , how about you stop eating chickens , pigs , cows , .... , lol . at least this kemono manga is better than the trashy manga the promised neverland .

page 31 reminds me of the duel between yami yugi and pegasus in yugioh , a lot of hairy balls is exploding , lol :

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/eajmXkxsWWtLcIBqhOk0xpqqExgCBP2EA8jK6G0l2p9C0oybLgLUUJknSmdNOF0ZPxbG7Kv1ShX4cyb7fTnGiUauH9Jxb2HVlvzBg7SQ9btbUzZYb0dVSfAiG9I5Nn2nALLobsu7JKwEdW5WqLgb0bo_1pBhyikU5Vl1OC57jZwCYeFtt5MT7-R5qQYoDiMtdZiYD2uBVsVsH8qkN-Dgl3daxclmp7B3Ku91ktxY_lvKhvLVfjXKnFM9cy7kWOKHeuzZgiUNwMrXnSONn1S_tapG4YZ00yNkWAkt7tMev9ETEaH57FHCf-KCD40CMCXInhYTLTJkVcZstjiXnhmbXYEtOyVwYlsVO4FqMm4P7jWub-r_x2NNPtJhVfrSSquE64DMAEOQX9nQwYjXp8D2OPlmf4FCv5W4z1gkKu3aWeHPFI89aXuPeGLUkD_c1Z80NRzEQRY5mfcZmnw8ftviNUeCtRYailMtNCzjRo3Pw4A9r_c8pYe9F-z3bA7FchorNXSNqb6W64770hYrb4PEuJubWMc682dKSasLsYZ7lGLyneqif5UTwxHjG3KmI2EKsKCL0kI7FPPJu3OnhWORK7CraSiM1NDXOchd9694v4jvyYCvBq1F3tucIw8_YNYd-roqVPT0ELkFr1bLfTem85XtVTO1gNBeRiGcJupA0vUskUHwwJdTGVhq2swkkw=w1124-h885-no

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : looks like the muscle fox forgets to mention that he wants to fukk the fox boss b!tch , lol .

page 38 : the tomboy Hinata was so cute , on her hat was the label "FOX" , and Kon has the same label on her clothes .

page 40 : he was sleeping on his mother 's lap , so cute and innocent , lol . he was innocent because he was still a kid and didnt know what is right and what is wrong .

last page : i feel so sad for her , sob , sob , she falls in love with a psycho , so tragic .

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me this is sad. Robara cant control his urges to kill people and Hinata doesn't want to kill people. Looks like the only way out is to kill them both since neither of them cant live without each other 😢

Dex-chan lover
i just checked the raw scans of previous chapters and saw that the japanese name of the oni megijima is 女木島 , it is based on this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megijima

" The island has been linked to the mythical island Onigashima ("island of ogres"), visited by the folktale character Momotarō. "

also a funny thing is that the kanji 女 = female , girl , woman . maybe his parents wanted to mess with him so they gave him a girly name , lol .

EP68HAFUEAAD93o

Supporter
Fun fact I found out while reading the raws : Inugami's specialty move "Eight thousand drums" is actually written using the kanji from his name, Kohachi(鼓八千)

Dex-chan lover
This useless madarfucking psycho guy letting his girl protect his sorry dick.
I like how the author balance the present and the characters flashback.

im sorry i know theyre bad people but her desperation combined with the back story made me tear up

Dex-chan lover
I dont know how to phrase it exactly, i respect that she has such strength of will to have been dealing with this monster for some much time, but i can't feel empathy for him, when he was a kid i could chalk it up to him being disturbed but now there is evil in him, evil now filled by love and i can't feel bad for this type of thing because he by himself doesn't understand the atrocities he does and his respect for life is null.

I commend her but i wont allow myself to feel empathy for what she must have done to reach this point.

I can't stop crying. This kinda reminds me of the Takane and Haruka scene in mekakucity actors. I know some people will think it's wrong to sympathize but I don't. He must be so heartbroken. It just leaves me hurting and sobbing seeing this. If I were there I'd try my hardest to avoid that horrid outcome. But I honestly would've done the same. Robara and hii were so close, I don't get how people wouldn't sympathize.

Double-page supporter
The girl is alright but that robara guy can kill himself, freak

Users who are viewing this thread