Kemono Jihen - Vol. 13 Ch. 48 - Shining Maple Leaves

Have a strong feeling that we'll see more (and more interesting things) from Kaede and Akagi, them having been disowned by Inari and resolving to go their own way even if it's aligned with or for the interest of Inari herself, whether she wants to (or even bother to remember who Akagi or Kaede is after they "died") or not. They're too interesting a duo to kill this far into the story.

Experience tells me that either their original gamble succeeds and they're welcomed back into Inari's fold, or continues to be a separate foil to Kabane and co. but failing to be taken back into Inari's fold (or gets disillusioned by her or turned off by her plans) and eventually assisting for Kabane and co. instead. I'm fully ready to eat my own word if either of these don't happen.

Kon looks beautiful like this, instead of just the usual cute. I like it. We still must protect Kon.

Kooooooooon!! <3!!! I caught up sadly... but I saw Kon on the latest chapter so I'm satisfied <3 <3

kaede-akagi combo is wholesome and cute if they werent doing shit like this

BTW KON MY G!!!! YOURE FINALLY BACK WEFHOQWEUFHUE

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOO I caught up... but Kon is back so... WOOHOOO.

I really want Akagi and Kaede dead, they aren't people with a sad past they are self-centered pricks that are killing innocents because of their petty peeves.

KON! KON! KON! I saw a pic of her like that before binging reading this manga so I was wondering when I'd see it!

Users who are viewing this thread