Kemono Jihen - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Awakening

Dex-chan lover
d80.png

Kon needs to be the one that ultimately kills Inari. That bitch took everything from her.

If anyone's interested, the Killing Stone is not only the actual real location, but also according to the Japanese legend, a kitsune named Tamamo-no-Mae was buried under it (or the stone was her remnants).
Since the newbies seem to have a connection (?) to Osaka, I wonder if we'll get a Kuzunoha reference.
I wonder if Nobimaru and Kon are related. Seems like they aren't from the same Ishimori clan, but they could live in the same place.
Also, both Inari's and Nobi's fur is dark-colored. I wonder if they are related?

Group Leader
Can't wait to see this animated also anime reminded me it's been ages since we saw a ghoul form Kabane🤔

Fed-Kun's army
So... I guess Kitsune having healing maybe via transformation isn't too out of left field due to Robara, but if it's that good then Robara's whole box of spare body parts thing seems less necessary and it raises questions of why Kon was out of commission for so long and why previous injuries sustained by various Kitsune didn't just get healed up on the spot. It could just be that Kaede is a freak, but I thought it was implied that he was the kind of freak where stupidly potent pyrotechnics was his thing.

Edit: I guess there might be a distinction between "ate my arms because I am a moron" and "arm blown off by demon fire but is mostly still there" but that seems like a mildly silly distinction.

Edit: I guess it might also be that it was a replacement arm to begin with, stuck on with Robara's glue, so... glue is still OP?

Dex-chan lover
I know it be a while yet, but I can't wait till that bitch Inari gets her just desserts.

Dex-chan lover
kon more like kino

this author likes genociding entire villages and peoples huh

Dex-chan lover
These 2 kitsune dudes should just die already. From my pov they are even worse than that Hii and Roba.

Users who are viewing this thread