Kemono Jihen - Vol. 13 Ch. 50.6 - Weekly Shonen Jump #7 One-shot

Dex-chan lover
Cool story.

I always find fun these types of "mundane" adventures.

Kabane is always so happy to be praised.

Doremi is a good friend.

Aggregator gang
The manga-ka is so good at coming up with memorable and likeable characters. It's nice to have these kinds of casual slice-of-life stories sometimes too, since the manga has been really into heavy plot for a while now.

Group Leader
the human characters tend to be pretty interesting. i felt bad for the kid last time, and her too. she even tried to reach out to kabane to save him even though she shouldn't have.

Double-page supporter
I love informative translation notes like those so thank you for adding them!

This chapter really felt like a "what could have been", even though is supposed to be this as well lol we had like 2 cases about kemono issues and then it was just plot stuff non stop. So this was nice.

Dex-chan lover
the shameless editors of weekly shonen jump , they forced the lady mangaka to advertise their magazine :
- ... all of the characters i have read in jump that i dissed ...

- ... there were a boy 's 2 dragon balls ...

- in page 10 , panel 3 , her bag toy is wearing the costume of the rubber c0nd0m brat , monkey d!ck luffy , from one piece of fece / none piece .

so this tree is a kind of a giving tree , it gives you heavy metal beams and venomous snakes , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Tree

Dex-chan lover
@Subzero95

well , FYI , the march issue was released in japan in around 4 / 2 / 2021 , it contain chapter 51 , you can google for the raw scans , but beware of the viruses on those illegal sites . i guess the fan translators are still working of chapter 51 .

chapter 52 will be released in around 4 / 3 / 2021 in japan .

Sometimes I forget that they solve downtime kemono incidents like these. I sort of dig it. Reminds me of that author's note about Iyohime's school life being a school mystery shoujo manga.

Users who are viewing this thread