Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Takeshita Street, Harujuku's Obsession

Dex-chan lover
......................... is it just a kid's being a kid or she really likes Kabane?
I mean, in the previous chapter, she didn't contact Kabane, get saved by Kabane, and her utmost emotional moment was with Shiki.

And suddenly she jumped in and decided to hog Kabane for herself. The chapter between the arachne family was good, but she suddenly got close to Kabane, feels something like... forced.

kon is just too cute

also, i felt like aya's character went 180, i was expecting her to be the shy, soft, imouto with a brother complex lol.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is that getup shes 8 also how is kon getting cucked by an 8 yr old

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe kon's rival is merely eight years old with a mind of a healthy teenager,god dammit shiki what are you making your sister wear, it doesn't suit on her.lol kabane now building his own harem

Dex-chan lover
@x754 I agree with you, still a little much for a 8 years old, but your explanation is exactly what i thought it was her fashion choice. I mean having her birth engineered by a total psycho and treated like an object and her rewards where symbols of obedience it is understandable that she follows the example of those she truly admires.

But on that note, i am more concerned that there is a shop that sells clothing of that type at the size of 8 years old girls XD.

Kon>BugGirl.
Kon is so adorable! I hope this whole love triangle thing doesn't last long though, can get cringy at time.

Dex-chan lover
i do not approve of ayas outfit lmfaoo
and thats such a jarring fucking 180 in personality
i hope she fucks off for most of the story now shes way too op to have around as well

Wise words, if you have the ability you should use it
oh she jelly
kinda weird having your friend's sister as a girlfriend no?

Users who are viewing this thread