Killing Bites - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - "I Wonder If You're the One I Trust the Most.

I was surprised that lion let them run away, though he might not want to dirty the tournament's name, so that they won't be seen as mere murderers. also thanks for the chapter and i hope you can continue when the next volume arrive

Why they do the octopus dirty like that?? Why not make him a good character?. so much potential 🙃

PROS
1. They are one of the smartest animals to ever live.
2. They are interesting as f.ck..
>they can regrow lost arms
>shapeshifting to blend in
>able to use tools
>different personalities
>have venom (not all are deadly tho)
> escape artists (don't have bones)
/THEY CAN OPEN CHILDPROOF JARS - FROM THE INSIDE -
CONS kinda ( Every species to their own)
They are freaky as h3ll
> They be eating their species and themselves

Group Leader
@hokabi Remember that it is in the character of male lions to be slothful,
so once a threat has been chased out of its "territory" (Yoko),
it's normal for them to see no reason to pursue the threat any further; why waste the calories?
Had Octocock been dumb enough to stand his ground he'd be turned into calamari in a hot minute,
luckily for him Octopi are intelligent enough to prefer flight over fight in a unequal battle.

I am a little bit confused. Was the betrayal ever addressed or was it just forgotten?

Double-page supporter
he used her as a sex slave for years yea? why does it look like they are trying to ignore that

Fed-Kun's army
@megagen I think it's kind of ignored because He knows very well that she did it because she was following orders. Mc probably ignores it, and I think that Hitomi is being too pridefult to bring up the topic and apologize.

Group Leader
@megagen
Yes actually, back in chapter 40 Nomoto and Pure have a run-in with Hitomi while they were training in the park; her having spotted them at an underground tourney earlier.
Their first meeting after her failed assassination attempt is, of course, tense and tempers flare,
but Pure is able to de-escalate the situation by mentioning that her doglike abilities allowed her to sense that Nomoto really loves Hitomi; turning them both beet red.
They still leave things at an unsteady note, but the events that transpire during the second tournament brought them closer together,
what with Nomoto bringing her into the tourney she was originally forbidden from and also saving her ass and all.

Me

Dex-chan lover
You know, those two goons got off a lot lighter than the LAST guys in this comic to yank a girl into a van for some fun times(waaaaaaaaaay back in chapter one).

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAH Pure overhearing it and it's the first time sex noises haven't been from sex in this manga.

I really hope the mangaka isn't planning on putting Yoko and Leo together. He kept her prisoner for a number of years and raped her and probably continued to do so. If he actually gets them together that will leave a very sour taste in my mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Despite all the strutting we've only seen Leo lose a fight and then avoid matches ever since. I really hope he jobs and gets humiliated.

Users who are viewing this thread