Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Dex-chan lover
@Harem_Sovereign:
Why? Because you do not like his/her works? Durrrp.

@drakedog:
>Calm down tough guy
Projection. My post wasn't an attempt to play the tough guy, I had years to cry because stuff worse (for now) than depicted here happend to people I love. Oh boy, I did cry a lot...

@me474
>usually girls who do this are in need of money
Not always.

>and their parents don't really care about their children future
Sometimes they do not know

>but her mom seem to have an okay salary she is strict to her brother
>that't why it doesn't make sense to let her daugher loose with old man
Does she know? She probably does not know that her daughter is working as a prostitute.

>yeah worst stuff happens but if happens to orphan and people who have parents who are addicted to wine or are poor
her family to me seem too stable to let her do what she want
While having no parents or worse: Addicted to drugs and/or alcohol ones increases the chance of abuse by A LOT.... It still does happen even if you have a stable family. The abuse (or worse o_O) may come from other places. 'The streets', from school, from other family members... Violence, bullying, rape... Or worse and there you go: It escalates and becomes even worse. A ''decent'' family is no guarantee to not encounter shit. Does her mom look like she knows? Or like she cares? Controlling and good hearted parents may be an advantage in a shitty neighbourhood, but if your parents suck.... But even with a decent family one can still get royally fucked up.

Just a small lesson in psychology: Sometimes the victim/child blames him/herself for the abuse and thus won't tell the parants about it...
Do you know some social workers or some REAL qualified theraphists? Oh boy, they know some stories...

>the only thing that make sense given her circumstance is that she should have become neet or suicide
What? Why should she become a neet or worse: Kill herself? Why? Because your logic says so? Because that's the way it is done over there on your part of the earth? All of my why o_O

>because asian parents very strict with their children routines
Are all asians the same? Is everyone stict? Might be that Japanese parents are stricter on average than German ones but does her mom seem like the caring type?
Ok screw proof reading :D

@BirchJuice
about the suicide thing it very true in japan as many high schooler do once they are bullied and have nowhere to run to
there is an article for this https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/05/health/japan-youth-suicide-intl/index.html
neet is also a common problem for youths as rather than dying they ran from the bullying and drop out another article talking about it https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-23182523
her mother seem like the type that care about her children grade she may be cruel but the fact that she force the brother to study show she is a strict person now tell why why would the same person who forced the bro to stay home and study let the mc loose fooling around the answer it's lazy writing
because the logical thing to do for person like her is to punish her daughter and never allow her to sleep outside home or arrive late like what she did to the bro
and her mother probably knew since she told her "it must be nice fooling around "

Dex-chan lover
@me474
A MINORITY chooses for various reasons to become neets or to kill themselves and I know about the issues (thx manga and anime and so on for informing me o_O).

>her mother seem like the type that care about her children grade she may be cruel but the fact that she force the brother to study show she is a strict person now tell why why would the same person who forced the bro to stay home and study let the mc loose fooling around the answer it's lazy writing
Nah, kids at certain age are hard to control, this has nothing to do with lazy writing. I for one stopped listening to my single mother at the tender age of 13 or 14 o_O (would not have happend if she was not so brain fucked but one can hardly choose his own family...).
>and her mother probably knew since she told her "it must be nice fooling around "
No, it just implies that her mother probably assumes that she is ''fooling around'' and ''fooling around'' ist NOT a synonym for being a prostitute, it is a possible interpretation at best. Fooling around in this context could also mean that she is wasting her time doing who knows and not learning, but the translators or someone with Japanese skills may know more.

Note that the MC is clearly brain fucked. Feels bad mang

@BirchJuice
i mean controlling children is fairly easy just use the classic extreme abuse then throw them on the street until they made their mind or drop dead and make sure to drop them out from school how i know this is effective ? it happened to my uncle

i have no words to describe what i read just now lol... made me anxious in the first 3 chapters.. dem

Banned
@me474 why the fuck do you eant to control these obnoxious children just let them die at least them dying will help this world even just a bit.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS AUTHOR MADE SOME OF THE MOST HEARTLESS HENTAI OF ALL TIME FUCK YOU AUTHOR FUCK YOU !!!

Dex-chan lover
I consider this the most underrated manga right now. I think that the way it depicts depression, the cycle of violence, peer pressure and the feeble nature of people is excellent. It's a story with a morally gray and grimdark overtunes, in the same vein as works like Of Mice and Men and the Great Gatsby. Complex characters that have multi-layered motives with increasing complexity.

For instance, Kanae represents a cruelly accurate picture of anxiety and depression, and the irrational choices and actions you take to fill that void inside of you, that you're willing to do something, anything, to escape from, and the actions you take through the extremes swings of emotion in a mentally unwell and dysfunctional person. The story doesn't portray her actions as moral or justified, but we can sympathize with her nonetheless. From
prostitution
, to
suicidal outburst
s, t
o even forcing the person who loves her the most to commit the worst atrocities in front of her for the purpose of vendetta.

This characterization extends to the other members, like the aforementioned character of Narumari which is a delinquent who is good at heart but is forced into the wrong crowd by circumstance, and through peer pressure, an ever continuing theme of the work, is forced to participate in a
gang-rape of someone he doesn't know by the woman he loves
. Similarly, Ichika is compelled by emotion to bully and harass Kanae because of her love of Hiroshi, along with implications that she was an outcast like Kanae at some point and is displacing this aggression onto her.
When she is raped, this represents a turning point for her character from a rich, entitled child to someone who realizes their actions has consequences. This part of the narrative was very much important because it allows the audience to sympathize with her which we would have been unable to do with how she acts before. We know that she has a good upbringing unlike Kanae and a father that genuinely cares about her and is concerned with her well-being, as juxtaposing Kanae's absent and implied abusive father.
Additionally, Narumari's and Ichika's cliques mirror one another, with the peer pressure they place embodying mirror-images of one another, being strongly willing to turn on another and bad mouth each other easily, such as
Ichika's clique saying that they'd always be there for her and yet as soon as they realize that
Hiroshi was just calming down Kanae and that they weren't dating,
they immediately turn against Ichika. They're also the reason Ichika bullies Kanae because they're the ones to confirm the suspension that he's sleeping with her and then go on to incite her and support her in harassing Kanae, just as Narumari's clique supports the
rape of Ichika later on.

The only moral main character so far is Hiroshi, and that's only up until you realize at the start that he
euthanizes/murders Kanae, presumably to end her suffering.
Additionally, he's working off of limited information, and is unaware of the true nature of Kanae and Ichika, and doesn't even know Narumari exists as of now. The fact that he's ruining several relationships by merely existing despite his best efforts to merely make a person, who for a good chunk doesn't even realize he doesn't have any alter motives for being nice, feel like they belong and trying to help to heal is a tragic situation by conceptualization alone.

I think that the almost Shakespearean nature of how this tragedy unfolds is what makes this story so compelling, along with the slow moral degeneration of the characters into a hyperbolic version of how most teenagers act with petty drama and infighting. It's exaggerated, sure, but it feels real and plays off of true aspects of being a teenager, and I think we don't give the story enough credit for that.

This is one of the most fucked up shit I've read since that emergence doujin or something, anyone reading this should be prepared to be fucking depressed and empty inside after this rollercoaster of hate and jealousy. I'm going back to my fluff doujin after this.

If you guys Don't know Shiruka Bakaudon... check her doujins, it should be more cruel than this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is definitely not for the faint-hearted, and DEFINITELY not for me

Dex-chan lover
this manga does it's work pretty well, it gave's me a fucking ton of anxiety

Basically a girl that should get help from a doctor but didn't and her friends decided to mess her up and the girl pays tenfold back the pain she got from her friends. So the moral of the story is to pick ur friends carefully and its not healthy to bottle up feelings and it's actually OK to get help

Users who are viewing this thread