The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Just a Totally Normal and Average Hair Styling Chapter

This is going a bit too over the top at this point i'm not sure the jokes/parody hits quite as well when you take it THIS far. Like there's a cut off point where it's too much

Ok now it getting really weird
The mpst weird chapter right now of all the manga I read damn it

I just realised that the drug girl has the power to just destroy the world. She is indeed the ultimate loli.

Dex-chan lover
Fellas, is it really a fourth wall break if there has never been a fourth wall set up beforehand? And more in this 25 page essay where i'll explain why having double the yuri is less gay than having no yuri at all.

Dex-chan lover
Mangaka. Can you stop making me laugh or I'll sue you harder than before.

I love how each girl is utilized in a way that fits the action like this. Its borderline becoming those fantasy shonen manga like MHA.

Also nice to see that there are OTHER people out there besides them. Its been awhile since we've seen other people. Also wtf is up with that premise about the Ice Age? Is that gonna lead into the next chapter or someday in the future? Is it going to happen in a way that would be an obstacle for Rentarou and his 100 GFs to overcome? holy shit this isnt Slice of Life anymore! and I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread