Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 25 - If You're Just Starting Out...

Don't fucking tell me that he actually wants to see his older brother happy. Don't fucking tell me something that redeems him after I already devoted so much resources into hating him.
keep that hate and let it fester.... you will seee I already finished translating 26 it is up for the rest... to do thier magic... I just started on 27....

Dex-chan lover
Don't fucking tell me that he actually wants to see his older brother happy. Don't fucking tell me something that redeems him after I already devoted so much resources into hating him.
Bro it was obvious he was faking it all the time to push his oniisan forward out of that emotional cell he fell into with his own power.

If you ask me, he was always the case. Remember at first how he tried to seduce her but never really took it that far? That only made his big bro to act up like a man and save his girl. The guy never did something bad tbh just acted the villain in his eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Cute chapter. Thanks for the upload.

giphy.gif

Bro it was obvious he was faking it all the time to push his oniisan forward out of that emotional cell he fell into with his own power.

If you ask me, he was always the case. Remember at first how he tried to seduce her but never really took it that far? That only made his big bro to act up like a man and save his girl. The guy never did something bad tbh just acted the villain in his eyes.
I want to also Point out the way he got the Student council to address him with "Sama"... If you have other watched/read anime/manga about Student council "president" tends to be the tittle of choice... the start of the next chapter will be enlightening...
I tweet little teases and such all the time....

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you scanned out of spite and clockworkundertaker for translating this manga. I hope you guys continue translating to the end

Dex-chan lover
I legitimately don't think I remember any part of the story in which the brother is bad to the ML, like their family are assholes, but it doesn't seem like the brother hates him. I may be misremembering and may need to re-read it.

Dex-chan lover
Starpacks. Thank goodness there is no place where extroverts hang out like that IRL. It would make my introvert self explode to be anywhere such a place.

Anyway, lady minion/love interest shouldn't allow the main villain to enter such dangerous territory. She should have just princess carry Fuji then run like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread