Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

ohh man such a awesome chapter and a turn of events unlike stereotypical things cant wait to read the next one! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Fo1wS the link to the novel is on the manga page (novel updates), I reread and kind of prefer the manga version, 'cause it shows how the father realizes he fucked up with his son.

(chapter 39-43 for anyone wondering)
the moment with the father hits deep, so I hope the series doesn't fuck up.
@AlifGA3 I actually get your point. The series shown time and time again how the dad was near but actually never gave him a chance. (hero got his chances to be a parent unlike the mayority of the shonen parents)

Dex-chan lover
Damn that's rough. Poor Sadith, everyone else unhappy about it can get fucked though, of course. Real good punch.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, just like Sakurasou, this hit something in me. :feelsbadman:
It'd be great if there was some sort of mandatory parent class where they teach parents to not compare their child to others. Being the failure sibling, I can relate to his struggles. 😶

This chapter punched my heart. The dad was a duche ignoring his son’s pain. I can understand 3-5 people hating him because of what he’s done but no-one else has the right to speak, pushing their ideals onto him.

Double-page supporter
When you expect this to be another trash fantasy washed among the shore but then this chapter happens.

Dex-chan lover
Tre'ainar is the best character change my mind.

Excerpt from the novel proving it:
─ Great Magic Spiral, Earth Spiral Break! !

And he clenched his fist tight. The child’s victory assured, I felt so much joy, and at the same time…

─ Earth…you…… You!

─ You… Why……

The reactions of the two who interrupted the match, and what happened afterwards, ached my heart.

─ Is it true that the technique he just used was the Great Demon King Tre’ainar’s?

─ Idiot, why would the son of a hero use the Demon King’s skill!

─ If that’s the case… it’s a shame!

─ You have no pride as a son of a hero!

Neither those two nor Crowd appreciated the child’s efforts or results.

It may be inevitable.

The technique of the Great Demon King.

From the point of view of the heroes and the humans who saw it, such reaction was only natural.

I should have been more concerned about it.

Distracted I was by the thought of my disciple getting stronger day by day, and he was not as distracted.

All of it because I lacked awareness.

All of it was my own fault.

And yet…… child…… You were a big fool.

─ You are at fault? Why would you say that? What’s wrong with me being your disciple?

Never will I forget those words. What kind of thoughts did you put into those words?

The child who ran out on his parents, the Imperial City he grew up in, and everything in despair.

You ran, wept, shouted, but never crawled, and you raised your head.

And this time, not as the son of the hero, but as Earth Lagann, you will be recognized by the world.

─ Aim for the World, Earth!

Together, I swore to change the legend.

─ Okay… bring it on. I’m not an ultra hero, but…but still… let’s become ‘something’ that surpasses my father!

The child also said so, laughed, and stood up again with hope and ambition, even though it was the worst day of his life.

Then let’s go together.

─ To the End of the World!!

The child’s new life begins at the end beyond the horizon.

Yes, let us go as far as we can.

I shall keep you company until the very end.

Fed-Kun's army
Pisses me off that they decided to end the match for him. Thats bullshit. Hope that doesnt mean fiance is engaged to rival now; that'd be stupid.

What chapters in the novel does this manga chapter coordinate with?

@Tomoemami I completely agree. The novel chapter completely shits on this chapter it's such an emotional tour de force that really makes you emphasize with Eirth. I mean you're hit with the audience saying he's a cheater, saying he's trash and then his parents and his shame due to Sadith and regrets for even being born. That chapter is not something I will forget for another couple years.

Users who are viewing this thread