Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Now he needs to start dressing all in black, come up with a cringy name and slaughter all those pathetic humans!

This is a great turning point but its a bit sad knowing that mc's dad didn't care about how he felt and having such a difficult life being weaker than everyone else when he was the hero's son.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this is so good in the manga form although it did cut somethings.
The main one probably being him hitting/swatting the hand of the princess away since that also comes with him yelling at her as well if i remember correctly.

I knew this was gonna happen when they made a panel Sadith was suffereing. I expect that he will explore the Demon continent or place or something cause it would actually be great if we don't get training arcs left right and center

Man this manga is some crazy good shit, like if they keep up this level of quality it'll be a classic. It's definitely at a turning point depending on how the story goes, hoping it's going down a more adventitious path(like exploring the demon kingdom which they mentioned a few times, like when his master asked what state it was in) than the all too common and all too cringy '' revenge '' path. I mean in this who would he even get revenge against? Tbh him simply focusing on working as the Demon kings disciple would be the ultimate revenge against his neglectful parents and others alike, in my opinion. Haven't read the Novel or anything and I heard the translations bad so I'll just stick to the manga and hope the anticipation doesn't kill me lol.

dammnnnn this is some good shit
i feel the dude
not some unreal fantasy revenge
some shit that some people including me have to go though (on a slightly read:very low level)

Talk about conflict. Became his own man but the price. Wow that escalated quickly.

I feel happy for him and yet crushed for the relationships he had with the maid and the princess.

This is good.

Users who are viewing this thread