Love After World Domination - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - I created the monster known as Magahara Desumi

Dex-chan lover
I imagined him seeing his life flash before his eyes when ever he got hit, it was hilarious 🤣

And her style of speaking improved.

Dex-chan lover
I love how badass he looked when he walked away (even tho he lost) while inside his mind it was true despair.

Dex-chan lover
Of all the backstories between him and Desumi, I didn't think it would be this unexpected and hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
So the issue is he just needs to tell her the truth, she was always stronger than him and he was a punk.

Contributor
She’s not gonna join, if for nothing else than the fact that she wouldn’t be able to continue her relationship with Fudou. At least as a villain, she and Fudou can hide things from both sides better.

This was not what I expected from Todoroki, but this is super funny and I really appreciate it. I like their relationship.

I’m interested in seeing Todoroki react to Fudou being able to keep up with Desumi’s insane strength. He’s the only one who actually can.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this chapter was adorable but it's weird to say that about a chapter about PTSD

Users who are viewing this thread