Koibami Shoujo - Ch. 9 - A Weekend with Everyone (1)

I'll place my bet - her fake tongue will melt at the worst possible moment. That 24 hour part sounded quite plot-twisty.

i mean unless your parents abandoned you i would think the mother would tell you like that other girl's mother

if it's not some 'instinct' thing to just absorb his 'essence' lol (although i'm surprised there's not some 'evolution' to where they would get married and keep them around for longer to keep 'feeding' like a vampire keeping someone like a human juice box XD)

interesting for the nurse to know tho, makes me wonder if there are ppl who are like politicians or 'higher ups' sending love eaters to 'target' ppl if it makes them a useless shell or so
what in the persona 5

Theoretically, it's entirely possible that more than one of the girls is real. All the teacher said in the beginning was that he knew there were four love-eaters among the newly students. So there's not really any reason that all four of them have to be among the five girls who confessed to him.

Dex-chan lover
After the nurse talked about love I imagine how fucked up must be a love eater falling in love without knowing she is a love eater

•have a crush on a guy
•ask him out
•he say yes
•have your first kiss
•he don't love you anymore
When we saw the mother give her daughter advice on how to live as a monster I couldn't help but be curious how their relationships with their husbands are like.

Is it just a physical thing from then on? Do they have a strict no kissing policy? Is there some weird caveat like "oh, true love is immune and that's how you can tell who you're meant to be with"?

I find the incapable of feeling love from then on out pretty dubious, too. Watch it be more like having a bout of anemia from a vampire encounter lol

Users who are viewing this thread