Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita.

Power Uploader
@Desire Children ego? You don't even know basic grammar and spelling, yet I'm the child? What're you gonna say? "English is my 36845th language"? English is my 3rd language, but I don't suck ass at it like you. It's very clear that which one of us needs to stick to school more, don't try to act like an adult now. We both know that you are a kid who thought it would be very cool to type "there is simple soultion dont read the manga if you dont like it" to some random person on the internet sharing his/her opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
@Arin-san My man Anrin-san defending me 😁. Don't waste your time arguing with peons man, better off reading better manga.

People fighting in the comments. Dawg what. 😂

Can't wait for the new chapter ; this was a fucking phenomenal read!

MD@Home
Holy shit the power creep in this story is just never ending now isn't it?

@Arin-san sorry dick english is not my first language if you wanna be master of grammar go ahead no one stopping you kid
just make sure you dont spill your juice box when you type so fast ok

Thank you for the update....
Ahhh I can't wait to see the next chapter... I'm very excited to see what will happen

It's okayish. I do believe the queen is made for Ntr, however, as is the Big Guy's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@LewdDewd Even if it is, it's a pretty cool manga. The art is way better than your average shitty isekai or harem fantasy. The battles are good and the passing is good too. +50 pages a month is worth it

Dex-chan lover
best arc of all time is Cock Arc

nice Cock bruh .. would rate it 5/7

I don't know why but I just really enjoy this manga. It cuts at the exact moment when I'm like "COME ON MAN!" which is frustrating but just proves how much I MUST be enjoying it to get frustrated almost every time.

And the damn chicken, I swear to C'thulhu the chicken is just the best. I have this terrible feeling it's gonna turn into a human at some point though and be some kind of female chicken goddess.

I need to stop reading manga, I think.

I like this, but c'mon... HE DEFEATED ESSENTIALLY THE DEMON KING BY HIMSELF! WHY DO THESE VAMPIRES THINK THEY HAVE A CHANCE?

Users who are viewing this thread